Reviews for The Elementals
Mistress-of-Fire chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
It won't let me review the last chapter...sorry...I hope I made you happy...
Mistress-of-Fire chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
Hewo...Our Band! you still lagging?
Mistress-of-Fire chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
Thanks for advertising my stuff...I love you sissy!
Mistress-of-Fire chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
reviewing like you asked a month ago...on to the nest review!
aeolyn chapter 10 . 4/29/2005
AH! Cliffhangers are truly evil incarnated, lol. Anyway, great chapter. Guess I'll have to wait to see what happens next _
aeolyn chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
Nice chapter and I'm really sorry about your friend. Can't wait until your next update
Mistress-of-Fire chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
You may not have applied your self quite as much, but it's still good
elasandra chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Waht did Charna mean by that! Hm...Anyways...

I'm sorry about your friend. Very

Still love your dialogue and descrip. Update soon!
Skylar Lee chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
I can't believe I uploaded twice... Gosh... I feel like a retard.
elasandra chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Well done. Aww...so sad though. but very well written! update soon!
aeolyn chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
Hmm, this chapter has the same beginning as chapter 7. I think that was accidental. Oh well. Nice chapter and that's such a cool thing to have a twin for every Elemental.

It's okay, everyone is busy once and a while. And I'm really sorry about your friend's death :(
aeolyn chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
Nice chapter, though I think you uploaded this chapter twice. Love the conversation in the end with when they each recieved thier powers. Poor Alcyone. Hope you update soon!

And thanks for the reviews on Immortal Death and Ashes of Asher. Yeah, most of my chapters end in cliffhangers.
elasandra chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
NEh, the ratings work. Lol. Love the dialogue. update soon!
aeolyn chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Good job with the last two chapters, especially with chapter 5. And I wouldn't have ever guessed that Alcyone had an evil twin and I think it's pretty cool that Dante and Rhys are twins too.

And I don't believe the length of your chapters really matter at this point because most of the people, like me,who have begun to read this are already hooked. For me, the length doesn't really matter anymore.

Update soon!
Mistress-of-Fire chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Whoa!

:Grabs cookie and muches as she writes:

This is good. You better be writing or I threaten you witha kitty claw and a safety pin!