Reviews for A lone candle
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
awsome me like it
xo0Jayne0ox chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow, amazing. It reminds me utterly of a character in my school, I can relate to this. What makes this poem good is that no matter how many times I read it, is that I can relate to it in so many ways, some new, some old.

Keep it up, and many thanks for your kind review.

-Jayne/x
tamahome no miko chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
i'm in amnesty at my school. Its a great program. This is a brilliant piece. You have so many good works, i think you should compile them. Thanks for the reviews on my works. I really apreciated them
Vegeta's lil Hellraisers chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
like it
Bella Tragedia chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Wow!
penmaster chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
WOW! liked the repitition of the lone candle. i think everyone can relate to this poem somehow. it really gets to the principals of personal freedoms and humanity's prejudice towards differences.
Kriyn Dake chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
that was stunning. lovely. dang. I wish I could write poetry like you do
Azrel chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
We are all lone candles in our own way; it's just not right, though, when those who different are taunted and beat. Very good poem.
ashkickerchic chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
good, please write more! please!
BabyGurl chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
That was really good. I liked how you used a candle in terms of a person. Really good details!
Best Friend chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
This is really fantastic. As a member of Amnesty International I think that it is facinating the way you have made the candle in a prisoner of conscience. Like the candle is the prisoners heart or something. Great piece.
Paladin chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
*awed* wow, that was gorgeous! very true to reality
Firewings chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
That's good! My school has an Amnesty International club. BTW, thanks for reviewing "Different Eyes."
kawaii-kiwi chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Wow that is very good, the whole thing is sort a simile...or metaphor, rather. (ding ding ding) I like it...did you win the challenge?
a8 chapter 1 . 2/17/2001