Reviews for Alektorophobia
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
How entertaining.
I would like to think it is what happened.
His brothers are mean though.
Blackers chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*chucles quietly* how old was he in this setting?
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lol! Great job writing this. I am happy to say that I laughed my ass off. D

But poor little Edan... I kinda feel sorry for him. The chickens showed no mercy to his cute, adorable face. I'm sure I'd also be traumatized if something like that happened to me... lol. xD
Colocho chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love Edan hes so crazy :D

This was really funny the last part was great, the chicken mind control XD

I know chickens are tryin to rule the world D: we gotta stop them, Im with you in the revelion against chicken prince Edan!
Subbie chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
AH! Chickens!

I always thought that chickens were evviill, and now I have PROOF! (aka..I can explain to my parent why I won't eat chicken...)

Couldn't this go in ILC? you could always just... blend them together.

But anyways, can't wait for more on ILC,

Bloodfeeder
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This was funnypoor Edan...those darned evil chickens are out to get him. Damn them! lol
Jayn chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This story was so funny! Poor Edan though. Certainly wasn't very funny for him. Great side-story!
aspiringtolove chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
...that was hilarious...it would have been funny to read how he was found...
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was so cute!

I'd be afraid of chickens too if i were him... :P

Very nice! I thought the ending gave a nice touch! Didn't see it comin' lol.

-Kyle's Precious Little Girl
the sacred night chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Edan is so adorably ridiculous and hilarity follows him wherever he goes, I suppose. You're the coolest for creating him.
Aither chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
oh my god that was hilariuos! i feel so sorry for poor edan though. i would have thought that same thought after being traumatized by those horid beasts. except... i have a problem with roosters. their evil i tell you! and they take sadistic pleasure in chasing me around my grandmothers house in india. i was so happy i could have thrown a party when my cousin had told me that they killed, beheaded, defeathered, cooked and ate that evil bird.

of course that happened years back when i was like 7/8.

and i'm totally over it... what makes you think i'm still gloating over my little victory? i'm totally serious! i'm not!

...

okay, i'm done
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off* Oh.. that was Hilarious. I love Edan So much can I have him? er.. nevermind...I dont hing I'd be able to handle him. Can you write more with him in it?
Cattails chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was so awesome! I can honestly say I would be terrified of chickens, too. Mean of them to serve chicken... Yay! Now I know all the brothers' names! _ So how much older than Edan is Damar, anyway? Hehe, Edan is so crazy... (so why did I end up as him when I took your quiz?) Ttfn

Cat
strictreader chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
OMG! This is the FUNNIEST shit I've read in a long time! Heh heh...I'm giving you a review for this cuz I...haven't quite finished reading Sponta-Spontanei-Oh forget it! I can't spell it, but I LOVE that story! It's brillant and humorous! And I like your site too! The pics on your bio rock too...
Sylvia Ann Elliot chapter 1 . 1/5/2006