Reviews for Alektorophobia
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
l0lz. ahahahah. lmao. rofl. I LOVE IT!IZZO UTTERLY, UTTERLY...EDAN-ISH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls off chair* i wud add u to mi fav list, but itz currently too full, and i cant be bothered to edit it just yet... i'll get round to it later... .
Rinna chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Heh, I just read this. Wow, but Edan is an unholy terror. Ah, but he somehow manages to be adorable and lovable anyway. Besides, anyone as insane as him is automatically awsome.

I like how this story kind of gives a backround; we get a look at Edan's life from before everything went to heck in Spontaneity. And... the chickens. I must say, I agree with him on this one. They are evil incarnate.

Either way, I loved this story. It was, as is not too unusual with your stories, amusing as all heck and a fun read.
Rachelmorph chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This was fairly amusing. I like it. _
Muncies2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
OH EDAN! *snuggles* hes so funny perfection as awlays!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
That was very...interesting!
LD chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! it also definitely explains why edan hates chickens! i think it's a perfect way to explain it.
Barkers chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
hahaahHA! this explains everything! lol
ERIN chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
OMG THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME
Silver Tangent chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Um, well I suppose this story explains a lot of things about Edan. And his chicken problems. But just a continuity thing, in the story, Edan says he was never away from Damar for a long time, but here he went away. Not that I mind because your story is great. And what was Damar's job? I was looking for clues in the novel, but I counldn't get a real idea. Hopefully it shows up in the novel soon, and good job once again!
Fourth Ice chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
XD... Yeah, Me and my friends think the chickens are evil now because of Edan's influences... Keep on writing. Your stories are one of a kind and a helluva lot of fun to read.
Tsuki Natsuhara chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Poor Edan-kun... I had a similar experience with turkeys...never could stomach turkey anymore. - Heh. Though I suppose this explainms a lot... And...my computer won't let me review on your other fics! *pouts*
Neko-2020 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Muahahahaha! That was so funny! _;

I had lots of defferent ideas for why edan hated chickens. One of which includes animalfilia... o_o;

yyeah. dont mind me. hehe... good back story lils.
Ginamaya chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Aw, poor Edan *gives hug*Great as usual!
Acid Dreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
squee! That was funny! Edan has a really wild immagantion
Ryuuza chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
::tackleglomp::

Wow! ::feels speshial:: _. It was much cuteness. I suck at coherent reviews. But I’ll try.

There’s the fact that it’s Edan, of course. We love Edan. The narrative is just so *him*. ‘Tis wonderful, from the beginning to the end. And not only Edan, there is DAMAR! ::squees Dama:: He is much love. I adore how he was worried about Edan and how Edan feels bad about worrying him b/c their dynamic is just so…waah. Lovely. So lovely.

Actually, in reconsideration, I’m a firm Zephyr/Damar fan now. ::nodnod:: Dama/Edan is cute but Zephyr/Dama has this…I don’t know…lovely let-me-molest-you feel to it. XD ::pets the Zephyr:: He wants Damar, yay! ::looking forward to *his* angsty side-story too::

But this was SO funny. XDD And cute and wonderful and lots of other yummy adjectives.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »