Reviews for Alektorophobia
Zeth-and-Kiwi chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Great job! Its frickin hilarious!Z&K
Princess Cherryblossom3Crimson Pheonix chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
HA...HAHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing so hard at this that I'm crying. Whoo. This side-fic. was awesome. I love Spontaneity, but this part was classic! HAHAHA1 (wipes away tears of mirth)The idea of the chickens taking over their minds...heehee - I was thinking of that before he even thought it. Too bad there really isn't any Damar/Edan in here. But the stampede of killer sheep was hilarious. I love Edan's character and personality - are you basing it off of anyone? Well, please do update Spontaneity soon. It's the best fic. I've ever read on this site - and believe me, I've read too many to count. Happy Holidays! _ Ja ne!
omg alexander hamilton chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Genius. Pure GENIUS. (Happy holidays too!) XD
RK-DELETED chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
ahhahahahaha! i loves it! . it was so cute, and Edan was so cute. i couldn't help but pick up little, itty-bitty Dama/Edan hints either, which i'm a fan of in the pre-Spontaneity sense. XD wee! and i was one of the peeps you dedicated it to! *glomshugglestodeath* so lovely. i really enjoy the concept of little side-stories to Spontaneity too. such depth to the true story. bravo! i shall definately add a link to this on the site (no duh!)
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Of course it wasn't a bet! chickens are evil, need to up and die, and THEY WERE CONTROLLING HIS MIND! *rages* I is calm now! Poor Edan. Those evil chickens must have cursed the door.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Ooh...smiles for you. -broad grin- -gives you a bagel-
rachel chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
what a wonderful holiday treat! thank you
ddz008 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
GREAT!It was so funny!Edan always make my smile! :)I love your writing, you can write so funny things as this one and also angsty things like the to see soon an update of one of your wonderful stories!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pundit chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I loved it! There are so many casually place comments throughout the entire thing that just made me burst out laughing. Especially the pigs being more fun to ride than horses. That was awesome. Edan is an idiot but I love him anyway. And Damar is so CUTE. I want to HUGGLE him! Was he an ambassador or something? I can't figure it out. He had to have met Zypher somewhere on his travels, right? Anyway, LOVED it! Totally made my X-mas eve day!
shiroi rika chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
EDAN! I'll save you from the evil chickens! I'll save you! w

Hilarious as usual! i love it! w Edan is love! *pounces on Lilias*