Reviews for 3 Tips on How to Annoy
Ginny Moon chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*Laughs* Thats great! I love the first one "The secret art of bugging is to never stop talking" -Dan Keelin. And these are som more ideas to add to my list. _
A.J. Paterson chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Omg i dont know about this irritating someone but more like getting the person committed to an asylum! lmao, quite funny :o)
T Jenkins chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Ha Ha! This is funny. You know, I might just try that...99 bottles of milk on the wall, 99 bottles of milk, take one down,...no, just kidding. anyway, this is good.
Nick H chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Absolutely brilliant. Witty without apology, taking no prisoners, this is the humour that keeps us alive. But you forgot one little thing on part 1. You shouldn't just randomly burst into song unless it's a song many people have heard of. In cases where I know the people surrounding me don't know my music, I simply put on my headphones, turn it to maximum volume, and after letting them listen to the beat for a bit, THEN I begin to sing. This all courtesy of a friend of mine. Just a thought. Maybe I shouldn't have said any of this and just congratulated you on your tips. Ah well. I'm too lazy to hit "delete." Write more.
Quid chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
That was great! I liked the first one best. 'Try hitting all sorts of notes. Even ones that don’t exist.' Great line. Wonderful job on this, I love it!
Lilium Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Brillant...really, I love it _
Shannon chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This is the first I've smiled all day.
Mae Blossom chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Love it Cal. When's chapter 2?

PS Did you base this on Suze, cause it sounds an awful lot like the kind of stuff she does normally.
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Hehe. Nice.

gangster-dolly
bukangliwayway chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This is annoyingly cute...