Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Inkpress00 chapter 19 . 11/27/2009
Ha! Go Anna... I love it when people that deserve it get their nose broken. I have a feeling that came out wrong. In any case, I really like your story. Just watch out for slight grammar mistakes and word usage errors.
B.H.Marinich chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Okay. I've already read this story up to the last chapter you've posted. Haha. But I thought I'd reread. )

I still love this story with a passion and LOVE the intro just as much. It's a great peak at my two favorite characters. ;D

Brittney.
Lexy7432 chapter 19 . 11/14/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY AND HOPE U UPDATE SOON. BTW, I AM SORRY THT I DDNT REVIEW ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS, I WAS REALLY CAUGHT UP N THE STORY LIKE ANNA DOES WHEN SHE IS PAINTING...
RetardedChicken chapter 19 . 11/10/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I wanna know what happened to Seth. You are an amazing writer, this is one of my favourite stories. :)
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
It's been an eternity wait for you to update this story! Please, update soon?
x0Ever0x chapter 19 . 10/6/2009
Awesome! times 3 - Keep writing please. Love the story
momo3069 chapter 19 . 10/1/2009
Why oh why did you stop? Its a good story!
Dead Deactivated chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
Seth
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 19 . 9/28/2009
Great story! I love the mysterious and dangerous, yet cheerful and enthusiastic Seth. Are you going to continue this story, because it has been 4 years. If not, good job on what you have written so far, but if you are, you rock!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
plz plz update soon i've already read thro what u've put up of STT on here but i keep reviewing on chaps i havent until u update but i'll soon run out of chapters to review coz FP doesnt let u review a chap twice, so plz update i luv this story, the way seth an anne r with eachother and all the rest of the characters make it 1 of my faves and yes even tho u havent completed it yet i would buy it if this story became published b'coz so far what u hav written is really gud, so plz once again update soon, u've left it on a mystery as well :)
rosieroo chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
loving this story! and hating olivia!

i really wanna know how seth reacts when he finds out about anna's dad!

please update soon!
Opheliac in Me chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
Fuck, kill me now! I stayed up until two in the morning reading this, thinking, "oh, I'll be done in half an hour." I was so wrong about that, went to bed, and read the rest in the morning. Anyway, update this! I truthfully have a small connection to this story, but it's more like I'm both anna and seth, because of my mom and my dad, and I have no Rae.
bumblee bee chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
damn girl!

you know how to right this story is awsome.. but you havent updated in over 4 years! aww anyways just thought i'd tell how great your writing is and i was great reading your story!

b.
book-geek chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
i love the story so far, cant wait for the next chpter!
Dark-Passion67 chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
Dang Anna is one vicious hellcat when it comes to her paintings..lol

I love your story and I really hope that you update soon!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »