Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Monka chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I read this 4-5 years ago... and now im re-reading it! It's just as good as I'd remembered, if not better. Your descriptive writing allows the scenes to flow easily in my mind-I can picture each and every moment so vividly! Absolutely genius! :D

PS I caught some insignificant grammatical/spelling errors, but I figured that I'd point them out regardless:

- (ch 2) “Damn straight your not.” - you're

- I could never just rise... - raise?

- Anna…” his voice was quite and serious. - quiet

Keep up the great work! :)
ScreamXmeXyourXsong chapter 19 . 7/20/2009
WHY DID YOU STOP?
xXWhisperedWordsXx chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
this a really good story i hope you update soon.
handsintheair chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
the story's goin greatt. please update :D
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
wow i can't believe she broke seths sisters nose. anyways it was an awesomee chapter. i really like this story alot. i hope you update soon!
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
i'm happy her and river are better friends now. I can't believe shannon was her moms bestfriend. that is so crazy! i also want to know why river was so mean to her before.. like did he have a specific reason for being mean to her all the time?
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
i really want to know how Rae got out of the house? that is so crazy how everything has happened. I'm glad that anna and seth are closer now i hope that soon she is able to open up to him but only time will tell. anyways this stories awesomee! D
jellyjen357 chapter 19 . 7/13/2009
Okay this is a really great story. And in the author note you said you would update in three weeks right? WEll let's see shall we? It's been 1,2,3,FOUR FREAKING YEARS! AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED!
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
thats messed up that no one knew who she was. i wouldve been angry
AJ southern chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
Cute... hope you continue :)
TofuSensei chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I have followed this story for a couple years now. I happy to see the revisions! I noticed them immediately and I think they add more detail to your writing.

I do, however, miss the old ending. Ending it with "she never did explain what a sonnet was" is both humorous, and provides a bit of a cliff hanger. This new ending feels a little too thought out compared to the old one.

I'm not saying it's bad... just different.

Anyways, here's my constructive criticism! Thanks for the story
basementdwellerextrodinair chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
DOD.

This story kicks some epic ass, usually I try to steer clear of the whole 'Abuse young girl' drama thing. But this is really, really, good. Your characters are well rounded and original and yeah, pretty much a joy to read.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

D
TammyS3 chapter 18 . 6/15/2009
My favorite thing about this story is when you UPDATE! and POST THE NEXT CHAPTERS! Which you haven't done in around 4 years! Come on! I LOVE this story! it is one of my favorites! Please, figure something out and bring me the next chapter! PLEASE! I'd honestly love you forever!
quackerrox chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
UPDATE THIS STORY BEFORE I GO NUTS :D
Michele.Elizabeth chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
This story is 100% my favorite story on fiction press, i so wish you would update! this is a beautiful story, really wonderful and i love every second of it and could read it over and over again... and i have, i have been in love with this story since before the last update. that's years! i'm still faithful and believe 100% you can do it! cant wait to read more!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »