Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
M0jojojo chapter 19 . 6/10/2009
no no no no! dont stop now! u cant do that to me! i'm missing studying for my chemistry final to find out what happened! now im gonna daze through the rest of the week just thinking of the story! (its very very good, aside from the spelling mistakes. but it seems like u get inspired randomly, and when ur inspired randomly it sucks monkeys to reread ur chapter doesnt it? i dont kw, im just seeing it from my perspective.) UPDATE NOW!

please?
M0jojojo chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
no u didnt, no YOU DIDNT! oh my God oh my God!

(the writer in me thinks its a great move for the story but the swooning female? the female is screaming bloody murder...)
M0jojojo chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
i am in love.

u, my dear, are a WONDERFUL WRITER. yes, i capitalized that.

and i like ur author notes! they're as long as mine are!
smurf-love chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
you know i just thought of a great way if you want to end this story or write more,

you can have anna talking of the cell her brother gave her, and her dad walk in the room...

then her brother heres him beating her and all the stuff gets everyone to rush over to the house to save her, she dad goes to jail and anna lives with her brother...lol i thought it looked good in my head so i thought i would share my idea
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Ah, I see. You haven't updated since 05'.

Damn. :) But I enjoyed what was put up till then:)
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 19 . 5/28/2009
You know, I usually don't review often, you know on other people's stories? Horrible of me, yes, I know. Becuase I love reviews. But this story is fuc*ing incredible. No joke, mate. This seriously made my eyes water in one of the previous chapters, when Seth threw the vase down? That just . . . words can't even describe. And, I'll just admit that when I saw how many reviews this had gotten, I shied away a little, becuase I like to give feedback to those writers who are just starting out, you know? But the first chapter caught me, and I ignored all of my other homework and reports just to finish through this chapter.

Continue, please? I'd love to read more:)

Thanks for writing it, I enjoy the emotions.

And I just can't deny what a sexy beast Seth is:)

-That Girl is a Fiasco
Dee chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
I'm in love with this story. The plot has definately grasped my attention and the characters are complex... UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Noctame chapter 19 . 5/26/2009
MOAR! WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OR ELSE!
MelissaJoy chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
So i totally enjoyed reading this story but I wish that you would update this son! k. thanks
Goin'on-a-pancake-high chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I luv this story!haha im like a crazy person checking ur story constantly to c if u updated. Dont give up on it, the way u left things makes me curious. Update soon plz! ;)
dfgdfgdf chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
D: You must continue this, jesus. It's fantastic.

dsfdsfds.

New chapter, I demand one.
jessica loves a7x chapter 19 . 5/14/2009
Updated: 10-02-05

if you still go on here

update this please?

i love this story lol
Alera chapter 19 . 5/5/2009
Hey hey don't stop now! keep going!

-Alera
Sputnik Kid chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Hi there. I just realised that you have a thing about spelling 'definitely' as 'defiantly'. (:
agadoo chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
I freakin' love this story.

I want more:(

And now I'm sad. Like a sad puppy.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »