Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Sakiru Yume chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
Now, for my chapterly spelling check, here are the misspellings: you spelled "tiny" as "tinny", "overdose" as "overdoes", and "new" as "knew". Sorry, but I do have to look for stuff like this. I'm sorry if it bothers you.

I love the story, though. Please oh please try to post again soon. I really want to read more. It's great.
Sakiru Yume chapter 18 . 1/31/2009
You spelled "family's" as "families", "awakened" as "awaked", "to" as "of", "your" as "you're", and last chapter you spelled "lose" as "loose".

Those all all my comments for the chapter.
Sakiru Yume chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
You spelled "them" as "them". You also spelled "our" as "out". Unless you meant to say "his". Although I don't know how you would have made that mistake. You also spelled "rumors" as "roomers". That's all I found.
Sakiru Yume chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
There was a spelling mistake. I can't find it anymore. Sorry 'bout that.
Sakiru Yume chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
You spelled "disgusting" as "discussing". And you have random capitalizations in the middle of words. And yes, I will correct the mistakes I find in the story.
Sakiru Yume chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
I think you wrote "inserting" instead of "interesting". That's all.
Sakiru Yume chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
I'm not done, but I had to tell you that you spelled "gaped" as "gapped."
Camryn Cloverstone chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
definatly like the story
Sam chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! The past few days I've done nothing but read it! i've caught up to read all the chapters. Seth sounds hot and totally my type lol! And the idea of him with Anna is beyond adorable!

Please continue to write! I love it! :)
SRC-SI chapter 19 . 1/23/2009
review whore?

anyways i love this story...what ever doubts i had about the story before has vanished into a puff of this story was really worth the read...

Cant wait for more!

keep writing and update soon!
clumsy.carrie chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
I love this story! I think it's captivating, well-written and very, very descriptive: these three traits will gain you some serious ground if you're aiming or thinking about aiming for publishing anything. Good job, and please keep writing, because this is ridiculously good!

xoxo

Care
poopstik chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
aww please update soon,

even tho its been about three years.

Its an awesome story, i love it.

Happy holidays~

oo chapter 19 . 12/23/2008
been like 3 years. crap, did you die?

we'll never have the rest of the story then...

and youd never see this

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND UPDATE SOON!
daling chapter 19 . 11/19/2008
honestly,,your story's so confusing.

but please update. (: