Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Evil Leprechaun chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
cool chap! the spellings fine wit me as long as i can understand what you're trying to say! please update soon! Laters
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
i looved the chapter... pretty interesting.. i hope u will be able to update.. ciao
fresianlady chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
AHH NO DONT STOP! what did rae say to seth?UPDATE SOON!
fresianlady chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Hey hey!OMG Kyle is SUCH a JERK!I'm so glad Seth is standing up for her. . .Can i have one? PLEAASSE! Shoot her dad in the foot or some other place worse for his ego for me! and put him in his place. . .and can i have a Rae too?well can i have one of them?since im assuming seth is for Anna? anyways. . .UPDATE SOON!
janmeet chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
lol. dont be so hard on yourself. some people dont update for a year at a time. lol. have fun at school. cant wait for the chapter. take care.

janmeet o)
FairyOfDeath chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
I LOVED IT, reading this really makes my day. hurry and post the next one please
Serenity Marie chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
yes it is annoying x.x haha but dont worry i am worse, were not an angry mob...yet...
Adyna O'Riley chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
I seriously like your story. I notice that ill be reading something else and go back to your site every few hours to see if you updated yet. x

Great job and i hope you get the rest out soon! Good luck!
Jade chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Could you plz plz plz plz plz update real soon. And could Seth please find out about Anna and Rae's life? Thanx. I love your story
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
the story is great.. nice chapter.. update soon.. c8iao
fireangel26 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
I love it please update soon!
Celtic-Princess344 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Ooh it's getting good. Please please please have the next chapter up soon!
ashley chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
please update soon
Evil Leprechaun chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
that was good. Kyle is a bastard! update soon please! laters
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
good job! I like her attitude. keep up the good sorceress
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »