Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
BoredomKills0620 chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Wow!This was...truly amazing!Great chapter!I'm sorta surprised she didn't blow up at him & tell him the whole story!She definitely has a lot more self-control than I do.~.Wow...I'm sorry but I don't really know what else to say...Except please update VERY VERY soon!I seriously NEED more.I hope to see ya soon!

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophmore .
Clandestine Amor chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
i love this story so much! Keep up the good work.
mj chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
i LUV this story- absolutely awesome! keep updating! soon, please!

*molly jeane*
janmeet chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
this was a very good chapter. very emotional. jeez..that kyle is a asshole. i love breaking benjamin. lol well written chapter. i dont mind the profanities. they are teenagers, after all. take care.

janmeet o)
Seraindipity chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Dude. SWEET story, a bit overly-watered down, but other than that, it's good.
Serenity Marie chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
i think this is a great story! please update soon! please? i can beg! please update asap ttyl
kayleen chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
hey i LUV ur story i just started reading it t oday but i absolutely LUV IT! i think seth shuld find out whats happening to the girl...oki 4 got her name already but still please!
AnotherDreamer chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
I like it. Update soon.
The Silver Wolf chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Wow. This story is going so well. I love it so much. The characters are so well built with their own individual personalities. Keep writing. I can appreciate a good romance story and this is definately a good one. :)
AJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
this is really good, sad, but good... keep writing!
Tzao chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Hey, I started reading today and really like it. Keep updating! :)Cheers.-t
senyaichiya chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Hey! Very nice. You have some spelling errors but I think that's it. other than that, this is very good!
grey paper star chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
:D. Write more.
grey paper star chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Lol...I love your humor.

And...you might want to proof read the chapters a few times. There were some mispelled words here and there, but I totally understand. Good stuff.
SamanthaRodriguez22 chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
a nice story, but yout could cut down on the swearing.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »