Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
grey paper star chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Lol...I love your humor.

And...you might want to proof read the chapters a few times. There were some mispelled words here and there, but I totally understand. Good stuff.
SamanthaRodriguez22 chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
a nice story, but yout could cut down on the swearing.
fresianlady chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
hey heygreat chapter!i cant wait to read more!what happened to their mother?update soon!
FairyOfDeath chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
i loved it!
WinterReverie chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
hey - love your story!I really like the character of Anna - keep up the good work.
janmeet chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
lol i'll keep my bananas. aww this was a really sad chapter. the mother was just walking away? ugh that is so messed up. poor anna and rae. interesting chapter. take care. happy new yr.

janmeet o)
BoredomKills0620 chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
Aw!Brother-sister makes me wish I had a twin...Ah,well.I guess I'll have to stick to my four-years-my-senior happie!I had guessed that had happened when Anna's dad was talking about "You won't be like her!"(Or something like that_)But now I know for sure..*Calls to Anna & Rae's momma*Be a good mommy!Come back!Don't make Rae sad or kill you!BTW...Can I have Rae_?Ple-e-e-e-e-e-e-ease?I'd be eternally greatful!...Well I'll understand if the answer is no.*Bows head in sadness*PLEASEPLEASE update soon!See ya then!

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
blak pearl chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Hey! I love this story, even though it's barely started. I guess the characters are just lovable! And Seth *cue sigh* rocks my socks. Really good work! You write really well! I just thought you might want to know that you make occasional slips in the words you use... I can't remember where they were but stuff like 'consequent' instead of 'consequence' and tent instead of...something. Anyway I have an awful memory, but yeah, just happened a few times, you might want to patch that up! But nevertheless I really love this story, and I want to kill Anna's dad! Grr... You seem to update really quickly, so keep doing so! I'll be reading and reviewing, for sure! GOod luck with chapter five!xoxo blak-pearl
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
this is so cute :)
BoredomKills0620 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Whoohoo!I loved this chapter too!It's probably my fave so Seth & Anna ever kiss,now THAT'll be my fave!(*NudgeNudgeWinkWink*Just not too soon!)Lol!Anyway,this was SO awesome!I feel bad for Anna.I think she needs a gigantuan hug...*Hugs Anna very tightly*There we go_!And WOWIE!Seth...On a bike.*Drools*I like how he can tell,even when she tries to cover the bruises 's cool..UPDATE SOON PLEASE WITH A REVIEW ON TOP!See ya next chappie..

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
love this chapter too! (:fantasy_sorceress
fresianlady chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
EEK! i want a guy on a motorcycle. . one named seth!lol. . .update soon!
janmeet chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
lol..i liked the dialogue between anna and seth where anna wanted him to have a helment on. nice filler chapter. take care.

janmeet o)
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
pretty good so far.. i really like the story.. plz update soon.. and keep up the good work..ciao
The Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Aw, thats such a cute story. I hope you will continue it! i cant wait to see the chemistry between seth and anna. _
2,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 Next »