Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
fresianlady chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
hey heygreat chapter!i cant wait to read more!what happened to their mother?update soon!
FairyOfDeath chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
i loved it!
WinterReverie chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
hey - love your story!I really like the character of Anna - keep up the good work.
janmeet chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
lol i'll keep my bananas. aww this was a really sad chapter. the mother was just walking away? ugh that is so messed up. poor anna and rae. interesting chapter. take care. happy new yr.

BoredomKills0620 chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
Aw!Brother-sister makes me wish I had a twin...Ah,well.I guess I'll have to stick to my four-years-my-senior happie!I had guessed that had happened when Anna's dad was talking about "You won't be like her!"(Or something like that_)But now I know for sure..*Calls to Anna & Rae's momma*Be a good mommy!Come back!Don't make Rae sad or kill you!BTW...Can I have Rae_?Ple-e-e-e-e-e-e-ease?I'd be eternally greatful!...Well I'll understand if the answer is no.*Bows head in sadness*PLEASEPLEASE update soon!See ya then!

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
blak pearl chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Hey! I love this story, even though it's barely started. I guess the characters are just lovable! And Seth *cue sigh* rocks my socks. Really good work! You write really well! I just thought you might want to know that you make occasional slips in the words you use... I can't remember where they were but stuff like 'consequent' instead of 'consequence' and tent instead of...something. Anyway I have an awful memory, but yeah, just happened a few times, you might want to patch that up! But nevertheless I really love this story, and I want to kill Anna's dad! Grr... You seem to update really quickly, so keep doing so! I'll be reading and reviewing, for sure! GOod luck with chapter five!xoxo blak-pearl
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
this is so cute :)
BoredomKills0620 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Whoohoo!I loved this chapter too!It's probably my fave so Seth & Anna ever kiss,now THAT'll be my fave!(*NudgeNudgeWinkWink*Just not too soon!)Lol!Anyway,this was SO awesome!I feel bad for Anna.I think she needs a gigantuan hug...*Hugs Anna very tightly*There we go_!And WOWIE!Seth...On a bike.*Drools*I like how he can tell,even when she tries to cover the bruises 's cool..UPDATE SOON PLEASE WITH A REVIEW ON TOP!See ya next chappie.~.

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
love this chapter too! (:fantasy_sorceress
fresianlady chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
EEK! i want a guy on a motorcycle. . one named seth!lol. . .update soon!
janmeet chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
lol..i liked the dialogue between anna and seth where anna wanted him to have a helment on. nice filler chapter. take care.

what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
pretty good so far.. i really like the story.. plz update soon.. and keep up the good work..ciao
The Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Aw, thats such a cute story. I hope you will continue it! i cant wait to see the chemistry between seth and anna. _
janmeet chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
lol..i can raise both eyebrows individually but i raise the right one much easier than the other. lol. this was a good chapter. not so much going on but a good filler chapter. good job! lol and you really didnt have to send out emails lol..i put you on my author alert. lol but you are dedicated. thats awesome! update soon.

FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
yay more seth soon! :) :)
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 Next »