Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
red-flower chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Please update soon. I'm really enjoying this story so far. You come across a lot of stories dealing with this subject and this seems to be one of the best I've read. Very realistic.

-red-flower
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
good chapter! Your characters are really well-put together. cant wait for the next update! (:Fantasy_Sorceress
Adyna O'Riley chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
dude, awesome story!. i realy love it! Cant wait till tomorrow . . . chrostmas all over again! -.o
BlackNightRose chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
I love your story so much! I can't wait to read more of it. I finally have another amazing story to read online. Keep up the good work, the story is awesome (along with Seth).
conditionoakland chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
yays! i love this story!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
*Big cheesy smile*Wowie!This is one flippin' awesome story!Seth sounds...Well let's just say "Yum!".I like his personality so far too!He's so cool...Okay,sorry,I'm jist of this review is just to say "I FLIPPIN' LOVE THIS STORY!" & since I've pretty much done that,I'll leave you to your writing_.I'll see you next chappie!(Woo,I'm still excited!)

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
augustine chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
I like the things happening in this. Can't wait for your update.
FamousOneLiners chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
such a wonderful beginning.
laurelandlarkspur chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
I really like it! Update soon!
janmeet chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
this story sounds very interesting. i want to see how this story progresses..especially with Anna's past. good job. cant wait for the update.

janmeet
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
I love the story! (: I can't wait for the next update!fantasy_sorceress
fresianlady chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
no dont stop there!i want a rae. . .he seems like a big teddy bear! the red head, Nathan, reminds me of the guy i like except his name is zach and he has these amber eyes. . theyre gorgeous!lol sorry i will be ok. . .its good so far!the hatl thing made me laugh!update soon!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154