Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
update soon please!
Daimond Dream chapter 19 . 7/31/2008
The reason that I'm reviewing is for Seth's love. He's really awesome. I like him more than Anna... (The second picture of him on you're profile is really cool.)

The story is good. I like it a lot, especially Seth. This story really got me excited! I'm looking forward for updates.

I just feel that there's an overdose of profanities and f-words in this story... but I can still eat it...
Cat-Rivera chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
really good!
Subbie chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
This is really good, and I hope you get the next chapter up soon!

There ARE lots of typos, but it's mostly just words that mean the same thing, but are spelt different, or don't mean the same thing but sound the same, ex: you're, your.

And I really am dying to read the next chapter, I really want to hear more about Bailey and maybe alittle bit more of Rae?

Anyways, I'll be reading as soon as you post, and you can be garenteed that I'll be reveiwing!

Amazing job.

Bloodfeeder
SkateForLife chapter 18 . 7/23/2008
So this is like the 5th time I've read this entire story haha. But I love it that much. Anyway, the plots getting a lot more complicated...which will definitely make everything more interesting. I'm excited to see what happens!
SkateForLife chapter 17 . 7/23/2008
Argh! Alright what the hell is Kyle's problem! Is he like...gay or something and he's angry that she's taking attention away from Rae or Seth? That's probably completely wrong but he's such a jerk. Anyway, it's already 2008 and I was wondering if you were going to update or finish the story at all? You would be...amazing if you did.
Manga Girl Lover chapter 19 . 7/22/2008
so... it's already '08 and there's not a chapter 20 up. aw how sad! This was really good. Harsh, but good.
Maxegirl1313 chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
Please update again... PLEASE!
Night-Rayne chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
I really love this story and can't wait for the next one!
Booked chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
A review whore? D:

But I set my claim on him. He's MY review whore.

I dislike girls like Olivia. They deserve bad things.
SexiestMusk chapter 19 . 7/2/2008
seeing through tears is an amazing story. i cant wait until the next part.

-lina
MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS chapter 19 . 6/27/2008
i shall review because seth will love me if i do :)

i love seth he's very sweet. and plz don't give up on the story. it's really really really really good! u should update tho. that would make me very very happy. and when i'm happy, the whole world is happy because they don't have me to torment them when i'm happy :D lol good story update soon!

-MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS
undergroundlove chapter 19 . 6/27/2008
seth is a review whore... O_O

well now...thts interesting..

anyways...

I LOVE THIS STORY XD

its so cute, n yeah... :S i would say skid is kinda my fave character :P...yes. i am weird...
psykoteddy chapter 19 . 6/25/2008
Please update! It's effing 4 in the morning, please update sometime before I die...or you could ignore my drama. I rather prefer the former! ;)
teacupauthor chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
I just read your story and I LOVE it! please please update soon!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »