Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
theslykit chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
you can make it Rei although it makes it more japanese...
funky-gg chapter 18 . 3/28/2008
please hurry up with ur next chapter ive been waiting 4 ages!

i cudnt post this on the next chapter because ive already left a post before!
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
O MY GOD!

this is getting really fucking annoying!

every fucking amazing story i find and get totally into, ends up not having been updated in fucking 3 years!

so im effin depressed i got to go eat some cake
Pretend Jane chapter 19 . 3/19/2008
This is one of the best stories that was never finished. How sad...
Daja chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
I was wondering when the updated and revised version of this will be coming up? Maybe you could even start posting it now? If it is going to be changed enough so the readers are going to want to go back and reread the entire thing it might be a good idea to let us get stareted on it. That way it wont be a whole bunch of new revised chapters to read at once. Just an Idea. It is very likely that most people will actually need to go and reread everything because it has been such a long time and not everyone is like me and rereads it everyonce and a while.
Ayra Amer chapter 19 . 3/15/2008
pudate soon because i love the story so far wonderful just marviless(ok now i know i can't spell)lol
awesomelyme chapter 19 . 3/14/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Continue this story- screw editing post a new chapter! It's been like three years since your last update- whins- Sorry about that, but please start posting new chapters again soon. I love your characters and I want to know what will happen. please- gives the doe-eyed bambi look- update.
Layla the fiend chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
“Oh my God… Seth McLane just called me pretty!”

Bwahahaha! Brilliant, BRILLIANT! I love Peter, he's freaking hilarious.
Layla the fiend chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Seth totally wants her.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
i love seth. seth loves reviews and therefore, i shall review. hahahaha

i liked this chapter although this was written like 3 years ago. frick dear, update! ;P
DOMOxKUN chapter 19 . 3/8/2008
OMG. Your story is GOLD.

When you complete it, you MUST publish it! I'll buy TWENTY COPIES.

And I have to say... that I absolutely LOVE Seth.

Though, I'd pick adorable and cute Seth over angry Seth anyday.
Elf or Vixen chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
i love this story!

please update soon!
an-array-of-starlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh my gosh. She's ALIVE! Wo. We were seriously starting to think you died or something. Haha, jk. But it has been awhile. I'm glad you decided to update, I can't wait to read the edited version and the ending. Keep up the good work. )
JemKay chapter 19 . 2/28/2008
OMG!

Great story!

I can't wait till you update!
ThereForTomorrow-x chapter 19 . 2/27/2008
OMG! Loved it so much! You've not updated in years!

PLEASE I am begging you to update! I'll go crazy if I don't find out what happens!

UPDATE!