Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
ThereForTomorrow-x chapter 16 . 2/25/2008
This story is amazing! You are a really talented writer! I'm just reading chapter sixteen, I would have reviewed on that page but the internets gone a bit funny.

The only thing CC-wise I've picked up on is spelling and bit's like 'it was all just a waist of time' where it should be 'waste' not 'waist'. Small things like that. I'll read the rest of 16, and 17 & 18 tomorrow. Keep up the awesome work and update asap! I can't wait!

-Amanda

PS: by the way, how many more chapters are there going to be?
SillyWillyPants chapter 19 . 2/24/2008
Your story's amazing! Seriously, I love your writing.*_*

Anyways...I love Olivia! Hahahaha...

Can't wait for the next chap'_

Love,

SillyWillyPants
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 19 . 2/21/2008
bloody hell, hurry up and update already!
D-Mish chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
please update!

i love this story.

please please please!
JZK chapter 19 . 2/4/2008
oh ym god

i didnt think liv was seths sister at first

shes such a bitch - i mean get a life
sousie chapter 19 . 2/2/2008
amazing update soon
beeyouteefull chapter 19 . 1/27/2008
Perfect chapter! I love how you keep throwing in unexpected twists-like Chris, the nice guy, and Olivia, the bitch that is Seth's sister. I can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Ravestna chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
this is really good. i know you haven't updated in a few years or so. but plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzp plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UDPATE

x X xRavestnax X x
beeyouteefull chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Great start!
shy green rock chapter 19 . 1/24/2008
Well since you haven't updated since who knows when I'm guessing that you aren't planning to anymore. I liked it so far. Hope you post soon.
RayaSlayer chapter 19 . 1/23/2008
OMG! that was so good!

You can't stop now! I mean it has been a long time since you reviewed but can't you continue!

sorry..i sound like a bitch.

Sorry but it is just that it is so good and you suddenly stopped!

i hope you update soon
Terras1fan-inactive chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
Okay, I'm done reading, now for the hard part!

First off, you're story is good, the potential is great, but there are things I find irksome. For example, you keep adding curveballs and plot twists, though these are good as they imply depth in a story. I'm worried that you are just "adding them in" as you see fit, and thus, in the end, you may end up with on crazy ending that makes zip sense. If you know the ending already and you know it will fit nicely into the story, then bravo and continue on, brave writer.

Secondly, update, update, update. I can never stress this enough. If you want to be good, then you need to write all the time. If you want to have ownership of an story that you wrote, then you have to take the time and write it. If you hit a roadblock in the story, then push through by writing something else. For example, say the next chapter is mindless fluff between the characters - mellow time, if you will. Yet, as the writer you know the chapter after it is when the steamy action occurs, and as every writer knows steamy action is much funner to write. Well, then indulge yourself. Don't skip the important filler chapter, but when you are suffering from major cases of road block - go to the parts that you love to write and write them.

Thirdly, you are good, but work at it. Use your editor, but also, look for those common mistakes that your editor always corrects. You'll discover your weaknesses, learn from them and always be able to look out for them because, well, you'll know what kind of errors you should be looking for.

Keep writing. The future is not bleak if you will it not to be.

- Terra
Terras1fan-inactive chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
I'll have a more complete review when I finish all the written chapters, but here are two obvious spelling errors you need to correct.

(first is the way you spell it, then second is the right way)

Roomers - rumors.

wining - winning.

Both were in the same paragraph with Seth fighting Chris.

You made several run-ons, but I believe you are going through and editing right now so they'll prolly end up being fixed soon. Most run-ons I found were in the make-out paragraphs.
Sarah chapter 19 . 1/17/2008
Chop Chop get a move on this story!

Its been over 2 years! I think ur writersblock should be gone by now... if not u should have let us know that this story isnt going to be finished so alot of people wouldnt have bothered reading it!

Oh and if u see Seth by any chance give him a kiss for me!
justaghost chapter 19 . 1/16/2008
I seriously can't believe this isn't finished. It's a fantastic story. I've really enjoyed reading this.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »