Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Secrets chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
The sounds that Anna heard...*gulp*...was it someone moaning?...like in sex?
Secrets chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
*wave hands in air frantically* OMG OMG OMG theyre gonna kiss ! aaaaaahhhhh!
Secrets chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Oooooooh! Sneaky! Love it:)
secrets chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Their 'mother' let them drown? Or almost drown since they lived. And why do write it like 'mother' ?
Emlisbeth730 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I need more! I read his whole story in 2 hours and I'm going crazy.
Sere-Imri chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
I love this story so much, I just reread it for the... I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I've read this story. But its been YEARS, why don't you finish it? Its such a lovely combination of so many important elements, and I can relate to it so much right now. Its actually... really special to me. Which sounds kind of cheesy so I was kind of hesitant to admit that. SEE WHAT I'M DOING FOR YOU?! Please, I'm begging you, BEGGING you to update.
SK12Monster chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Love love LOVE it! Just one thing: Three weeks my ass! It's been like eight years now -_- It's absolutely one of my favorites! I'm confused with this whole Olivia thing and what made Seth almost commit suicide, but that should come up in later chapters (if you actually decide to update). Please do update! I think that would make life a lot happier
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Whoa, this is amazing. I love the progression of Seth and Anna's relationship, and how there are just enough ups and downs to keep the story/plot interesting. And both Skid and Rae are really cool characters as well.
On this chapter, gosh, Olivia is so annoying! I can't believe she stole Anna's painting! Like, how rude! It really changes things that she's Seth's sister though...Update soon!
RandomCitizen chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
That must make cops sad everytime. . .

Hm, now what about Shannon? Curious.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Is it over?
Wholock Whatgirl chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
I really want to see how this story would end... I know it has been years but-please?
Lori Jane Summers chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Ummmmm write more now gosh darn! NOW I absolutely LOVE it :)
Lori Jane Summers chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
i have to say it her brothers a fricken buttmunch
BlueBerrySourStraps chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Hi, new here, read your story, loved it, now I'm reviewing...Pretty intense...I like these storis though, I planned making one with FanFiction, but I can't imagine the charcaters doing abuse, or anything, so it's kind of hard for me...But since I made an account, I'll probably write more stories with a bit more drama to them, so I can twist the plot anyway I want to. I loved how it has different scenarios, and the twsits to the plot. Especially now, with 'Livvy' in the way. I wonder what her obnoxious, fucked up mother and father will think about her stealing Anna's paintings...Probably Bullshit, and saying that Livvy had dran it...Fucked up parents...I love how you portray Seth also. I just love the name...XD

Anyway, hope you update. It seems to be going perfectly well.

I think I'll make a live journal now. I have photo bucket, but I'm not sure if you have...
Blackbird1 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Whaaat?! On hold? You totally don't need to edit this, it's amazing the way it is! I love this story, and I love Seth!:D please start writing again soon!
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »