Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that Seeing Through Tears is one of the most amazing things I have ever read! Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us and please update as soon as you can! I love the story! ! It's in the Top 3 of my most favorite stories in the Fiction Press...heck in the entire world! I really think you are super talented and you will have a great future in writing! Never stop writing; you are too much of an incredible writer and I am sure, absolutely positive, even greater stories and novels are going to come from you! I mean, reading this totally made my day and I can't wait to re-read it again and again and again. Please try to get this published. It will be worth it, Seeing Through Tears might end up on New York Times bestseller! I can imagine it being a movie or a TV series (yes, I am bit of a TV Junkie, as you can see). Anyway, this story deserves to be out for millions of people to read. Don't tell me why...there's something incredible and real and so raw and passionate about these characters that you don't usually find in stories, especially when it comes to something cliched. Your story was original and took a drastic view in delineating characters that were so amazing and at the same time so relatable. (I really hope I'm not confusing you too much. I have a bit of rambling).
SO THOUSANDS OF THANKS for sharing this with us and heartfelt requests to finish this story! I can't even imagine it in my head. Only you-the INCREDIBLE WRITER AND CREATOR OF THIS MASTERPIECE-can do so! DO IT FOR all your fans! We all love you and your writing! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! (I hope I'm not freaking you out though. I get excited too...a bit too often).
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
8 years! NOOOO! WHAT ABOUT 2013? PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I just finished reading all 19 chapters in one go! And I couldn't stop re-reading! I love SETH and ANNA! They have such an aamazing chemistry and I love that Seth is so mysterious and he is so nice and...he's just so goddamn perfect! I LOVE SETH! He has to be one of the best male characters ever! Please update! I adore this story and I want to read more and more! I have a feeling you are going to come with many heartrending twists and I can't wait! YOU are an amazing writer! Truly amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Amaaaazing story. Now that I have read till this point I need to get some sleep

Will begging for an update help? I see you last updated in '05.. Well I hope you're still alive and continue this one day. Really shaped up nicely later
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
I must say, your writing style really progressed. The chapters I am reading now compared to how you started off are much improved. Really enjoyable to read
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I actually really loved this chapter.. Wondering why you didn't like it
Dominique Diane chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I BEG YOU TO CONTINUE! It's so awesome! I need to know what's going to happen, please! Seth is so lovable!
Regards,
Diane.
Lover of Cute chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaaa! They are so CUTE! I love it! Her dad's an arse though... I love the concept of Rae and Anna being twins. Kya! The ending is so cute I just can't get over it! I LOVE THIS!
LaurentheHunter chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
I absolutely love this story! You're such a good writer
PenPegs chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Love it!
Secrets chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
OMG!
Secrets chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
The sounds that Anna heard...*gulp*...was it someone moaning?...like in sex?
Secrets chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
*wave hands in air frantically* OMG OMG OMG theyre gonna kiss ! aaaaaahhhhh!
Secrets chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Oooooooh! Sneaky! Love it:)
secrets chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Their 'mother' let them drown? Or almost drown since they lived. And why do write it like 'mother' ?
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »