Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Colie Rae chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
I spent the past few hours rereading this story. It is amazing and I love every word of it. I love the way you have portrayed your characters. There are quite a few characters in this story, to the point where it may get confusing but I was never confused with them. You describe them with distinct features or personalities making them hard to forget. I love the plotline as well. It flows so wonderfully and I love that it is far from magical or a little happy ending. It feels so realistic. I can picture every scene along with you and I love that. I get so lost in the story it is amazing. I hope you get a chance to update soon.
tangledshadows chapter 19 . 12/29/2007
OMG. I absolutely love this story. Sure, there are some spelling errors and grammer and punctuation mistakes, but i can deal 'cause it's that great! And that's saying something because i am a GRAMMER NAZI!

You have to update. Please.

Mandy
Camryn chapter 19 . 12/27/2007
Awesome story! My brain is going crazy trying to figure out what is going on sometimes, but that's a good thing. :D can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
goldenfeather chapter 19 . 12/27/2007
O

O.O

...

what..?

no more..."next" button?

for the next chapter? huhh?

oh myy...where did the next chapter go

well i guess its 2 years almost 3? since you last updated?

please update soon

goldenfeather chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
o

he thinks her ass is 'cute'?

haha well anywayss on with the reading

:D
somuchformyhappyending chapter 19 . 12/23/2007
I just read this ENTIRE fucking story so PLEASE update! ahh! it will kill me if you don't!

bec
poisonedpassions chapter 9 . 12/12/2007
AMAZING.

Keep writing!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
i already like the first chapter keep updating!
CrazyDreamerGirl chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
This is an amazing story. Please update soon. You ended it on such a cliffhanger. I want to read more!
funky-gg chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
hey i love the story so far so plz write more on it! u rock
Inflaming Kaliope chapter 19 . 12/1/2007
I read every single chapter and absolutely loved the whole thing. You are a fucking genius! The characterisation, the plot, pacing, all was flawless. Amazing female lead, absolutely gorgeous male lead, whose clothes I feel the urge to rip off (difficult, seeing as he's fictional).

I loved the whole thing, and that's why it has earned a permanent residence in my favourite stories list! Thank you so much!
imigene chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
*Comes out of hiding* Yeah, so I figured that after months of lurking around I'd leave a review. I absolutely love this story. Love it. And I am so glad that you haven't disappeared and plan on finishing it. :D
dustmite chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
Awesome story, keep writing D
Duuude chapter 19 . 10/31/2007
I've been waiting for the next chapter for like forever... come on! Anyway, I'll wait meanwhile, I'll place it on alerts.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 19 . 10/31/2007
Kick ass story, can't wait for the next chapter!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »