Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
JustMiLuc chapter 19 . 10/29/2007
hi! i'm a new reviewer to this story, and i have to say i totally love it! please please please! update soon!

love,

~*~Coco*~
HeavenHelpMe05 chapter 19 . 10/25/2007
i really like this story.
Kelly chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
You need to update! What you've got right now is wonderful, but an unfinished work is just that, unfinished work. The last update was Oct. 2/05. I'm typing this on Oct. 16/07. 2007! That's two whole years! Of course you have a life, and stress, and other things that require your time and attention, but TWO WHOLE YEARS?

Like I said, what you have is amazing, but it wouldn't BE anything, or MEAN anything, if it's not finished!

So be a trooper, yeah!
chaotic imperfection chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I think this story, is so good, i have read it like seven times and it always gets better! i wish you would write more, you have me hanging on !
Hellcat81 chapter 19 . 9/26/2007
my my my. that's one tough story. i really admire anna for being so tough. i just wonder why she stays with her father though. she is a rather tough girl after all. anyway i like the story and i hope ti read more of it.

btw there is a japanese manga called "Mars" by Fuyumi Soryo which is very similar to your story. The girl is abused by her stepfather. she's also into arts and becomes friends and later falls for the school bad boy. anyway you might enjoy reading it. there's also a taiwanese tv show made of it in case you prefer watching it.
Desecrate chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Woot, here we go again!

I'm going to read the story all over again. (Rah, new account, so all my favorites of your stories were erased v_v)

WO :].
d666lisa chapter 19 . 9/20/2007
OMG why did you stop writing it was one of the best stories on this entire site. Anyway, Brilliant story, beautifully written with very well defined characters.
notreal17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
are you going to keep going with this story or are you done? i hope there is more i love this story!
AliceMc'Geez chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Hello, "Seeing through tears" was one of the first stories on fiction press, and holy crap I LOVEd IT! I know you don't want to hear me nag you about how it isn't done, I just want to tell you not to give up on it. I love Seth to friggin' death! I wish he was real... *sigh*. You are an amazing author and I love this story!

LOve

Miss Jade Black
caralene chapter 19 . 9/3/2007
Almost 2 years girl... I'm surprised this is still up. I still like it though.
Jillian K chapter 19 . 8/27/2007
Heya! Don't worry, this isn’t another "update now" Blah reviews I'm sure you are getting on a weekly basis (Your fans just can’t let this story sit for a second can they? .-)

Just wanted to say, I read your live journal and wanted to let you know, you still got some good fans who aren’t going to pressure you to do some half-ass update. I won’t say I’m not dying for the day you update but I don’t blame you.

I do have a suggestion…maybe you should put up an Authors Note about what’s going on and such? I had figured maybe you had been one of the authors who drops of fictionpress for what ever reason until I got curious and clicked onto your Live Journal.

..It is just a suggestion, I don’t know, it might actually get you more nasty reviews –worries- that probably wouldn’t be a good thing..

Ah, I do apologize for the long-ness. Just wanted to let you know many people from far away are sending support (long away...I live in Florida here and from your writings I assume you live in Canada?)

Well, I’m rooting for you! Not that that means very much T.T I’m too lazy to even sign in….Just wanted to send you reassurance and virtual lurvles (cause I fear if I sent you real lurvles you’d probably think I was a stalker…)

So uhm… just a real quick question..

Why does Shannon make four key copies? Say…huh? Also….Is Anna gonna have some issues with hurting someone? You kinda show her being freaked out about it, ready to let Oliva beat the …..snot….out of her, but I was wondering, are you gonna have some more backlash about it? ‘Cause I mean, it must me rough for her, hurting another person in away her father’s hurt her (you mentioned she had had her nose broken before—I assume her b*sterd father’s doing?) and her maybe becoming like him (Pfft, anyone who even has read anything about Anna knows that couldn’t happen!—but she might not know that).

Wow….yea….I think I may be caught up a lil to much in the story line… (Another writer here-sorry! Characters become like family to me—even if they aren’t mine)

Apologies on the long review, you probably don’t care…not the point! I send e-support!

~Jillian K.
TheGreenPrincess chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i like your story hun. so you must must MUST update! XD heh
zayn chapter 19 . 8/22/2007
hyy... wen r u goin to post new chapters ov ths story? i ve been waiting fr this story to progress for more than 8 months nw..! ) post em soon? if u ve decided to leave this story jst like tht thn lemme knw so tht i can move on!
Chris chapter 19 . 8/19/2007
OMG! Updaye please! IM dyeing here!
MelGrl chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
I hope her dad will stop abusing her. Please update soon!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »