Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Blackangle2011 chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
Update soon
Scorose chapter 19 . 8/11/2007
You've probably heard 'update!' 234679 times until now.

That's not what I want to say.

I understand the feeling. I'm quite a perfectionist myself, so that I'm never satisfied with my work and then I subconsciously set (high) limits regarding the story/chapter I'm working on and get a sudden, very annoying but mostly -frustrating- BLOCK. And can't get anything done.

Don't push yourself. Start with small things. Try a few snippets, scribbles here and there, they can be the smallest of paragraphs. It'll bring back the feel. Try to write a free dialogue between Seth and Anna - without having something particular in mind. Just write. Just for yourself. Nobody has to know about it if you're not ok/satisfied with/about it. I tried it many times, and, even though it doesn't completely crumble the block, it really helps.

So... hope this helped. Sorry for rambling.

:]

Scorose
mo chapter 19 . 7/31/2007
I loved this, why didnt you keep going?
BeingMyself chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
Why did Shannon make four copies?
BeingMyself chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
Ok, I've changed my mind. Skid is now officially my favourite character just because he's random and says dude.
BeingMyself chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
Favourite character is either Anna or Seth. I don't really know why. I think I like Anna because I can relate to her though. I like to paint too.
BeingMyself chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
I thought it was particularly funny when Kyle started saying "Fook" instead of swallowing and saying the f-word.
yourxwonderwallx chapter 19 . 7/29/2007
WOW!

I loved this story...I just finished it.

It was completely amazing

I wish there were more
CherryTwister chapter 19 . 7/28/2007
This is a really great story. I hope you update it soon. I love Seth, he's such a great character. Very well written too :D
lighty-creamy chapter 19 . 7/28/2007
hi read you story

please update i would love to see how it finishes
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 19 . 7/27/2007
fantastic story! i hope you update soon, you have a gift with dialog lol.
Hecate's Diamon chapter 19 . 7/27/2007
Three weeks! Its been three years! You HAVE to update! You can;t just abandon this story! Look at all the reviews you've gotten! I'm obviously not the only ne who wants more! C'mon! Give us more! Please? You're too good to give up on this story!
x.dynamite chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
omg, this is such a great story, WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING D: ? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
anonymous chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
lovely! although, at the end of this chapter, the setting at the very end is a bit unclear; i mean as she corners him. are they still at the store? thats a bit awkward, doing that in the presence of mother's snooty associates, if ya know what i mean. but its all good. thumbs up!
jwyl93 chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
i hope you update soon i really like how the story is going so far and i'm gld its just "beginning" cus i'm loving it so far. at first i really thought that shannon was rae and anna's mom but what ever lol but is she coming back in at any point?.. oh well doesnt matter, i dont i would really like her anyway :p but hey, like you said, we dont really know the characters, oh and side note i found this really awesome song that i think sorta describes seth and anna's relationship ...well in my opinion anyway, its called "too close for comfort" by mcfly. check it out and see if you think so too...or i might be dellusional :D lol ok update soon! please.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »