Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
JT0000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This is the third (fourth, fifth?) time I'm reading it, and it never ceases to catch me.

Argh, please update? 3

err, yeah.
The Shadows' Sunrise chapter 19 . 7/2/2007
Ah! please hurry and review! I want to know more about Seth!

I said please. :)
swaggurl15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
PLEASE hurry and finish this wonderful you.
timemiko chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
I absoulutly love your story and Seth of course he's amazingly awsome and so cute! I mean the way he protects Anna is amazing you do such a good job writing about them! i would absolutly love it if you continued writing about Anna and Seth of course! They are such amazing characters and i can't wait to read the rest of their story.
miao chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
you've gone TWO WHOLE YEARS without updating this story? T.T Why not?
swellhats chapter 19 . 6/26/2007
i love this story!

please update soon!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 19 . 6/25/2007
i luv ur story so far, and seth is definetely my fave character, so keep up the updates!
madda8lynn chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

keep going i love this sorry it has everything in it
phelps112 chapter 19 . 6/20/2007
so inquiring minds want to know if you are ever going to finish this story, or if you have writers block or something.

it's really good so far, and i hope you do finish it.
zain chapter 19 . 6/8/2007
hy... im addicted to ur story... PLZ postt more chapters... i ve been waitin a long time! )
RawrItsPlina chapter 19 . 6/7/2007
ahh! i love this story and i cant wait for the upcoming chapters, but i guess ill have to since it says you ahvent updated since 05?

agh, dont give up the story, i'm sad as it is now that i cant keep on reading. :[ aha
Lily Laurence chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
I really love the story so far - just read it - but noticed you haven't updated in a really really long time. I hope you didn't drop it, it's so good! Keep writing!
Give Me Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hey. I just read your journal thingy and I just wanted to say I totally understand. I'm so busy with work and college that I've already got writers block.

But, I love the story. I have faith that when you have the inspiration you'll be able to update.

I'm not going to start one of those pathetic begging reviews haha.

I just wanted to let you know that I really love your story, it just seems so different from most of the stories I've read.

Addison x
DreamlessInfinity chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
Wow, I didn't realize how old this story was. I just finished reading it, and it's one of the best on this site.

Interesting... most writers are content to write when they have over 100 reviews. You have close to 2,0 yet won't update? Seems odd...

I really do hope you update soon. People who just randomly stop writing bother me...a lot.

UPDATE!

~Dreamless_Infinity~
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 19 . 5/28/2007
Are you ever going to update again cause I really enjoy this story. Waiting..
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »