Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
sunflowersing chapter 19 . 5/13/2007
Okay. It's been WAY too long since you have updated! This is such an excellent story and I would hate to see it end here. Please update this story, fill the void that is my eager mind, waiting to read to feed my brain! Yes... so PLEASE update soon!

sunflowersing chapter 18 . 5/12/2007
I still don't understand why Anna can't just run away. Well, somethings you never understand unless your in tha situation.

RaindropsSeaShells chapter 19 . 5/10/2007
this story is really nice!It contains elements of ''angst'', but it doesn't go overboard. the characters and plot are really good too! but, please do something about Anna and her father, because if you draw it out too long, it might ecome tiring.

please update soon!

stevie
aj chapter 19 . 5/8/2007
ok so i've been following this story for a very long time now but never reviewed... its amazing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Alexa chapter 19 . 5/7/2007
I really like this story. The characters are great and in some way i can relate to them. Everyone has that sibling you can't get along with or a perant who takes everything way to far. Thanks for writing a great story. If you have time could you please up date?

Thanks
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Honest to goodness, this story is amazing! I'm terribly petrified that you haven't posted it in 2 years now. i hope you do get a chance to write more!
sunflowersing chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
DAMNIT! That stupid fucking excuse of a bitchy, whoreish, slut, violent, tempermental, controlling, fucker of a mother DESERVES TO DIE! DAMNIT! Breath Melanie, breath... okay... cant seem to calm down. I hope this story has a happy ending, or else I'm going to be depressed for a very long time.

sunflowersing chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
OH GOD! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, TO ANNA! IM HYPERVENTALATING! SETH. NO NO NO NO NO! IM CRYING SO FUCKING BAD! DAMNIT!

sunflowersing

p.s. I'll get over it... as long as Seth is okay.
tishannia chapter 19 . 4/25/2007
Wow.

I've taken a few days to read this story and I must say, its absolutely fantastic. Your characters are so... Realistic, the way they act, their characteristics, its all just so flawless. And they're so amazingly lovable - *Seth* XD

So yes, like I said, this is a fantastic story and its just so beautifully written, I'm so in love with it. :DD

I think I've found my favorite story on fictionpress!

Hope you update soon. Great work. ;]
Her Wishing Well chapter 19 . 4/23/2007
I love this story, ive read it like 5 times now. I'm not pushing or anything but i was just wondering whether you actually planned to update it? As a person i do realise you have a life. But if you do have any news that would be great.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ahaha i wonder what came over anna
Emmaee chapter 19 . 4/17/2007
good work keep it up im loving this story. please update asap im dieing of suspense.
tornangelwings chapter 19 . 4/15/2007
oh fuck fucking hell. why in the mary mother o' god did you stop. god dammit i want to know what happens next. hurry up and update or i will hunt you down and beat you with marshmellows.
an-array-of-starlight chapter 19 . 4/12/2007
I think I might actually cry if this story isn't updated. I really hate it when people leave their stories hanging. xD Well, I liked it, but like I said, I WANT- no, scratch that- NEED this to be updated. XD
LazyAutumn chapter 19 . 4/7/2007
Hey, love your story Seeing Through Tears.

It's awesome. Keep up the great work.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »