Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Dezi E chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
Dude, or ...uh, dudette THIS is an AWESOMESS story.

It's rare to come over a good story line like this. It's not your typical cliche' (I won't lie though, I'm always for a good cliche') and you just write so well.

Hats off to you.

Keep it up and I can't wait for the next chappie. :)

(::) cookie for you! xD

-Dezi-
hilaryjojo chapter 19 . 2/18/2007
One of the best stories I've read in fictionpress (don't mind the fact that I barely read stories in fictionpress). Hope you update soon!
Gabrielle chapter 19 . 2/14/2007
you have a amazing story Seeing Through Tears when are you going to update this story I totally love it and don't be afriad to email me back i love to hear from you!
crimson-aurora chapter 19 . 2/9/2007
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but please keep this story going...
Romantic Dragon chapter 19 . 2/3/2007
OMG! I can't believe you left it like that! It's been over a year, though i just read it, since you update w/ that kind of cliffhanger! You're killing me here. Within the last 4 hours I have become hooked on this story. . I beg of you to continue soon. . PLEASE! IT'S TOO GOOD!
Unique Child chapter 19 . 2/2/2007
I love this story so much! Are you going to update more to it? I mean its been three years, but It's still a great story.
gulistala chapter 19 . 2/2/2007
Haha, next update in three weeks. Pfft. It's been over a year love. :D

I dont know where to start, because I hate it when you review and you forget everysingle thing you were going to say. Or even worse- know what you want to say or can FEEL it (I really can!) But dont know how to put it in words. I mean this story has me literally hooked. It enters my thoughts and daydreams all the time then after a long time I realised that it is actually a fic from fictionpress. It's got me influenced and empowered. Your Seth character is so...unusual, weird, lovely dreamy all at the same time! Anna is...a wow! creature. I checked out your Seth on your LJ and it was a bit how I imagined Seth but not quite. I imagine him with slightly darker skin and death straight hair cept for some waves here and there. In other words, very yummy! Anna is very lucky to himt ailing her, believe me. :D

So, Olivia. I knew that rang a bell. And I'm pretty sure Seth doesn't hate her completely. Wow, Anna and Seth have many troubles of their own, and normally when I hate MarySues (do you know what MarySues are?), I didnt even acknowledge it because you have really GOOD timing. Seriously. I think you're a literature genius. :D

I am not satisfied with this review because I feel I really haven't gone to the full extent of telling you how this fic really makes me feel. Honestly, though, please do update as soon as possible, because this is driving me nuts! (Yet I dont want it to end!) And I am very afraid that you may drop this fic, but then I went to your profile and was VERY relieved. :D I loved your treat too, very sweet indeed. It's got me cooing, but not only that this fic and the treat have got my heart. Literally. I f you know what I mean. When I'm not reading this fic, it's constantly running through my mind. I've never come across anything so wonderfully written. Honestly, you deserve to be favourited and even then I feel it's not enough. And trust me, I'm very picky when it comes to favouriting (not that I'm sucking up or anything...:D).

Oh dear, very long eh? And I'm STILL not satisfied! *sighs* :D

your faithful reader and reviewer,

Gulistanlik
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 19 . 1/31/2007
omg. i cant wait for the next chapter! and when will seth find out that anna is the one that painted the picture in his room?
The Key of Destiny chapter 19 . 1/28/2007
Oh. My. God! I LOVE THIS STORY!
wookie penn chapter 19 . 1/28/2007
i love your story! it is an amazing read! plz update! :)
hellokittygirl chapter 19 . 1/26/2007
You. Are one helluva writer. ) This deserves to be nominated for SkoW. haha. That's how I found it. And as for your pictures, I like the first one better than the trench coat one, hehe. Anna is beautiful, as is everyone else. )

Update soon?

-Lqd
SilentRaven81 chapter 19 . 1/22/2007
I'm pretty darn sure that when I say that I am dying (and almost in the literal sense) for an update to this story, I can speak for every single reader that you have ever had.

So, how's about we take the advice that everyone is just dying to scream at you and your absolutely wonderful in every way possible story, and do so? I am BEGGING YOU, PLEASE!
elohimdancer319 chapter 19 . 1/21/2007
Hey, great story. Still totally addicted! I love this story and am now a little curious as to why it hasn't been updated in over a year... I'm wondering if you gave up or lost interest. I hope not because it's a great story and I want to know what happened! Please update... pretty please?
elohimdancer319 chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Great story so far, you have me hooked. Did notice something towards the end. Seth is talking about Jake and he says "making find his own..." instead of "making him find his own...". Now back to reading the rest!
abandonnnnned chapter 19 . 1/19/2007
Wow, I loved the intensity of this story. It's such a pity you aren't updating it, because the characters and the storyline are really fantastic!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »