Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Lori Jane Summers chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
i have to say it her brothers a fricken buttmunch
negatorri chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Hi, new here, read your story, loved it, now I'm reviewing...Pretty intense...I like these storis though, I planned making one with FanFiction, but I can't imagine the charcaters doing abuse, or anything, so it's kind of hard for me...But since I made an account, I'll probably write more stories with a bit more drama to them, so I can twist the plot anyway I want to. I loved how it has different scenarios, and the twsits to the plot. Especially now, with 'Livvy' in the way. I wonder what her obnoxious, fucked up mother and father will think about her stealing Anna's paintings...Probably Bullshit, and saying that Livvy had dran it...Fucked up parents...I love how you portray Seth also. I just love the name...XD

Anyway, hope you update. It seems to be going perfectly well.

I think I'll make a live journal now. I have photo bucket, but I'm not sure if you have...
Blackbird1 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Whaaat?! On hold? You totally don't need to edit this, it's amazing the way it is! I love this story, and I love Seth!:D please start writing again soon!
ginkgo1996 chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
This is so good, but...where's the ending? It says it hasn't been updated since 2005, so does that mean it ended with Livy and Anna's fight :O
AnonymousReads chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Its been so long and everything was about to be figured out then you left it was getting good too. I want to know why Seth overdosed and if Anna will ever have a relationship with someone or if Shannon will get Anna out and if rad and neva will get together. Update soon. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
keep writing!
lowshie chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
It really is a shame you stopped writing for this story ): it's really a great one.
tisbetterleftgone chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I am really really sad that you have no updated this story. Really sad. Extremely sad.
11cina24 chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
I wish you'd continue this one day!:)
TeaMonster chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Woah, I really enjoyed reading this! It appears you've been inactive on fictionpress for a few years.. is there anywhere else you post your stories more recently? I'd love to read more of this story :)
Katleygion chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
This is an awesome story and I can't wait for the next update! Don't stop writing. :D How many more chapters will it take before the epilogue? :)
crumblicker chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
its always the good stories that disappear for seven year :C
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED OUT OF A BADBOY FIC. YOU ARE AMAZING, I LOVE YOU, LET'S GET PLATONICALLY MARRIED.
...okay so maybe that was a bit too intense? haha. but anyway, basically this story is freaking awesomely amazing :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
from this chapter i'm getting that kyle is gay and likes Rae who likes nev who likes this story has over 2,000 reviews and this one is from 2012 i'm guessing u abandoned this story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012