Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
ginkgo1996 chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
This is so good, but...where's the ending? It says it hasn't been updated since 2005, so does that mean it ended with Livy and Anna's fight :O
AnonymousReads chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Its been so long and everything was about to be figured out then you left it was getting good too. I want to know why Seth overdosed and if Anna will ever have a relationship with someone or if Shannon will get Anna out and if rad and neva will get together. Update soon. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
keep writing!
lowshie chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
It really is a shame you stopped writing for this story ): it's really a great one.
tisbetterleftgone chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I am really really sad that you have no updated this story. Really sad. Extremely sad.
11cina24 chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
I wish you'd continue this one day!:)
TeaMonster chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Woah, I really enjoyed reading this! It appears you've been inactive on fictionpress for a few years.. is there anywhere else you post your stories more recently? I'd love to read more of this story :)
Katleygion chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
This is an awesome story and I can't wait for the next update! Don't stop writing. :D How many more chapters will it take before the epilogue? :)
crumblicker chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
its always the good stories that disappear for seven year :C
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED OUT OF A BADBOY FIC. YOU ARE AMAZING, I LOVE YOU, LET'S GET PLATONICALLY MARRIED.
...okay so maybe that was a bit too intense? haha. but anyway, basically this story is freaking awesomely amazing :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
from this chapter i'm getting that kyle is gay and likes Rae who likes nev who likes this story has over 2,000 reviews and this one is from 2012 i'm guessing u abandoned this story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
where did you go?
charlotte chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
i know you havent updated this in 7 years but please, please update it. I love this story! i wanna know what happens next:)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I can't stop smiling!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I've been looking for a story like this. I am totally squealing like a fan girl. -.- 3333
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »