Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
xbluxmoonx chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Great chapter! Poor Ana. She should just call child services or something. ah, well. I'll definitely have to read mor eon later. :-)

xbluxmoonx
swimchickslam chapter 19 . 10/31/2006
We find out about Livy! :O Haha I'm absolutely hooked to this story! I hope you update soon!
kc chapter 19 . 10/29/2006
you should update. when you start a really good story and get 19 chapters into it you can just leave it hanging! thats just mean. it's been OVER 2 years! please update this, it would be hecka awesome ]
Mai Collins chapter 19 . 10/20/2006
Um... just wondering, but are you dead? This story is really amazing, it would be a total shame for it to just sit here, never finished...
lunakmerry chapter 19 . 10/17/2006
I love this story, please update it.
lifesabeach chapter 19 . 10/10/2006
Bah. I hate finding a good story that's been abandoned. It makes me sad. I got all excited when I saw that you were promising an update in 3 weeks and you had last updated October 2. But wait. That was a year ago. Boo Boo Boo.
wandless chapter 19 . 10/10/2006
Great story! It's rockin' so far, I don't really have any complaints. Looking forward to reading more!
frackandbonechick chapter 19 . 10/9/2006
even though it has been over aear since you last updated is there any chance that you will finish this story? i am completely inlove with it and i think you are an amazing writer... this story had me from the 'get-go'

please finish it!

Cheers Michelle
jenesoispas chapter 19 . 10/7/2006
omg great great great chap! i really hate "livy" and i really really lovee anna and seth ) livy is just a very infuriating person, i wish anna knew kung fu and let out a can of whoopass all over her D cause i totally know that feeling of unfairness D anyways i noticed you havent updated in a while, why? O btw umm the pics of peter? peter from seeing through tears? or some other story ihavent yet read? anyways ahem really very good story D i'm going to go and read the rest of your stories while waiting for you to update, SO UPDATE PLEASEE!

p.s. i reviewed does that mean seth loves me? D
LittleNotes chapter 19 . 10/4/2006
wow! awesome story! lol, she punched his sister! r u still continuing the story? please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Just to annoy you:It's been a year, as of today, that you have updated. ;)
SplintofGrass chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
Doesn't she know that just because somebody is your family, doesn't mean that they're your friends?
Alyssa's Attic chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
Ohh no, I absoloutely love this story, so very funny, I like anna shes alot like me in personality lol. Great story update soon!
britty-tt chapter 19 . 9/23/2006
I just spent two hours reading this story. It hasn't been updated in a long long time...did you forgot about it or something? cause its really good and I would love to read more of it. It has a creative plot (i wouldnt actually call it cliche) and the unique characters are really interesting. I beg of you dont forgot about this story cause its one of the best Ive ever read! please update!
xmjx chapter 19 . 9/23/2006
Seth will love me if a review?. yay . xDgreat storyy.. i'll be waitiin for more updatess. keep up the good work . xD
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »