Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Vincenza chapter 19 . 6/9/2006
Please update again soon!
Phoenix chapter 19 . 6/8/2006
I pictured Seth like that rebel in The Breakfast Club. o_o;;And Anna was like Anna Nalick. XDBut , please, please, please, PLEASE update! I read all 380 words of it (I'm guessing 2,0 words a chapter) in a day and a half. 'Cause I had school. ;Please update! It rocks!
demoness online chapter 19 . 6/7/2006
Awesome story. I hope that you update soon. I can't wait to see how it all ends with her father and seth.
Naru chapter 19 . 6/6/2006
Hey. Love the story. I have no proper review. Sorry. I like it that its long. Does that count? And its cute and funny and serious at the smae time. Cool job.
AshKing89 chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
aesom write more
ramenrandomness chapter 19 . 6/4/2006
pls undate? Can't wait for the next chapter
2bfoundwanting chapter 19 . 6/3/2006
I love this story it is amazingly evocative and emotive. The emotions and situations you portray are.. they are amazing.

I really really cant wait for more, but you havn't updated in a long time. And not to rush you or harrass you in any way shpae or form, but i was just wondering if you were going to continue the story? Just so i know whether or not to check to see if its updated every day like i want, or if i should get over my heartbreak about it not continuing now. (email me )

Anyways, again, amazing. I love seth and anna. I think her character is very powerfully depicted and anyways. yah.

Good job!
Serenity the forgotten chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
Hi,

Just thought, after reading the story through at least three times, that I should answer your question and favorite character is Peter. Why? Because I'd love to have a friend like him, someone who can make people laugh, is friendly and cares a lot about their for reviewing, I love your story! Happy Summer!
Twilight chapter 19 . 6/1/2006
Wow... You have do myuch talent.. I actually cried when Seth got in the accident... Haha I'm a dork like that ' Well please update soon! I can hardly wait for more!
AutumnColors chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
AH! You MUST UPDATE THIS STORY. RIGHT NOW. Geez. It's kind of amazing. Oh, but since you asked for spelling/grammar errors (and those are my strong points) you keep spelling the word "viscious" (at least, i'm pretty sure that's what you're trying to say) viscous...And I'm pretty sure they mean two completely different things. Anyway, I absolutely love every single character in this story. Forever. So PLEASE finish the story and put me out of my misery!
citygrl chapter 19 . 5/27/2006
o that was good. i read it all in one sitting. hopefully you'll update soon!
Cara Deanna chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
it was good chapter please update soon
asurana chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
I know it's been a long time since you updated... A really long time... But please update some more. Just to finish this story. It's really good, with an excellent plot. And I love the characters.

Please update? Pretty please?
M.D.Irvine chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
i never even guessed Livy was Olivia

pls update!
ashley chapter 19 . 5/21/2006
hey. I love your story. It is very well written and also addicting. please reveiw soon, it has been a long time.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »