Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Imagination Intoxication Girl chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
GO ANNA! Standing up for herself. but poor seth and anna. will they ever stop fighting... Great story by the way
Imagination Intoxication Girl chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
YAY SETH! and yes your evil lol
Lily806 chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
scratch that, my bad it's 2012!
Lily806 chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
the year is 2011 so why isn't there more chapters?
streetracer-2012 chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
yo. I just wanted to say, great story! i hope that you would update but seeing as you haven't for " a while " I'm not counting on it...

but ill be checking...

love and all the mushy stuff,

yuki
twibbit chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
I hope you update soon! It's an amazing story :)!
EndlessDark66 chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
You have not updated this story for 7 years. You could at the very least summarize what the ending would have been for us fans. This is the first and only fictionpress story that I kept in my favorites for so long. You last updated when I was in 10th grade in high school. I am now a senior in college and still check in once in a blue moon for an update. You are a terrific writer. I wish you would update or, like I said, give a quick summary on what would happen at the very least. Do they ever get together in the end? Does she ever get away from her father? etc.
Chrissy2911 chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Your lame ... Who abondons an awesome story at the peak just lame ... That being said I hope you finish it or re write the whole thing to fit the fact that it's been 7 years ...the story is great and I love seth and anna
Colie Rae chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
The other day as I was driving I pictured the scene in which Anna is afraid Kyle is going to hit her. It was out of context in my mind and I couldn't place where I'd read it from. I recalled the image of the scene and the name Anna, not even sure if that was right. Took me quite a while, but it finally led me back here.

I think that is one of the highest compliments I can give you. Years after reading it, it was so engrained in my mind I could picture your characters and the picture you painted.

I reread the entire story in the last few days and was not disappointed. A few spelling/grammar mistakes woven in but incredible content. I have yet to find a flaw in the content or a character's behavior that doesn't fit. I believed every minute of the story and I do hope you finish it one day. I am still waiting for the moment Anna is free...and everything that happens between now and then.

Lovely work! I'll be waiting!
FiveForevermore chapter 19 . 1/18/2012
Hello :) I know this story was last updated in 2005.. But I'll leave a review anyways I seriously do love this story! It has to be one of my favorites here on FictionPress. I hope one day you'll continue this story I'll be waiting! :3
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
OH. MY. GOD! This story is AMAZING! I also ADORE Seth! Keep writing!

By the way I'm econverse but I was just too lazy to log in
BlueRaccoonAnne chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Hmm...I have a question. How come Rae doesn't just let Anna live with him and his roommates rather than leave her to deal with their father? I mean, if he really cared for her, wouldn't he do that?
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lol. I imagine Anna doing waving around then jump up and down to get Ms Halt attention. *quite amusing*
Skyless16 chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Why do you hate this chapter? IT'S AMAZING!
FamishedNight chapter 19 . 10/20/2011
Awesome! Very Interesting. Update soon!
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »