Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
streetracer-2012 chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
yo. I just wanted to say, great story! i hope that you would update but seeing as you haven't for " a while " I'm not counting on it...

but ill be checking...

love and all the mushy stuff,

yuki
twibbit chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
I hope you update soon! It's an amazing story :)!
EndlessDark66 chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
You have not updated this story for 7 years. You could at the very least summarize what the ending would have been for us fans. This is the first and only fictionpress story that I kept in my favorites for so long. You last updated when I was in 10th grade in high school. I am now a senior in college and still check in once in a blue moon for an update. You are a terrific writer. I wish you would update or, like I said, give a quick summary on what would happen at the very least. Do they ever get together in the end? Does she ever get away from her father? etc.
Chrissy2911 chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Your lame ... Who abondons an awesome story at the peak just lame ... That being said I hope you finish it or re write the whole thing to fit the fact that it's been 7 years ...the story is great and I love seth and anna
Colie Rae chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
The other day as I was driving I pictured the scene in which Anna is afraid Kyle is going to hit her. It was out of context in my mind and I couldn't place where I'd read it from. I recalled the image of the scene and the name Anna, not even sure if that was right. Took me quite a while, but it finally led me back here.

I think that is one of the highest compliments I can give you. Years after reading it, it was so engrained in my mind I could picture your characters and the picture you painted.

I reread the entire story in the last few days and was not disappointed. A few spelling/grammar mistakes woven in but incredible content. I have yet to find a flaw in the content or a character's behavior that doesn't fit. I believed every minute of the story and I do hope you finish it one day. I am still waiting for the moment Anna is free...and everything that happens between now and then.

Lovely work! I'll be waiting!
FiveForevermore chapter 19 . 1/18/2012
Hello :) I know this story was last updated in 2005.. But I'll leave a review anyways~ I seriously do love this story! It has to be one of my favorites here on FictionPress. I hope one day you'll continue this story~ I'll be waiting! :3
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
OH. MY. GOD! This story is AMAZING! I also ADORE Seth! Keep writing!

By the way I'm econverse but I was just too lazy to log in
BlueRaccoonAnne chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Hmm...I have a question. How come Rae doesn't just let Anna live with him and his roommates rather than leave her to deal with their father? I mean, if he really cared for her, wouldn't he do that?
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lol. I imagine Anna doing waving around then jump up and down to get Ms Halt attention. *quite amusing*
Skyless16 chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Why do you hate this chapter? IT'S AMAZING!
FamishedNight chapter 19 . 10/20/2011
Awesome! Very Interesting. Update soon!
Eleventh Mushroom chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Please update soon. I'm really quite enjoying this story. I really like Seth, however to be honest Anna's attitude bugs me a bit. It is good story though so please keep going with it.
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
I know it's been six years since you've updated this story...or edited it...or...yeah. But you should update the next chapter some time considering this has been my obession for the last four hours. And the last four hours has been the best four hours of my life :D
Maya chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
can you please NOT make your main character so lacking of backbone. otherwise I like your story, but when her brother starts being the 'protective brother' again, it pisses me off. because its so sexist how he can sleep with girls and she can't. and when he beats up any guy that touches her, she doesn't do anything. Is that supposed to be cute or something? the protective big bro thing? I'm honestly not trying to insult your story, it's otherwise EXCELLENT. but maybe it's just because I'm feminist, I don't think it's right. just my two cents. :) sorry if it sounds mean.
Clouded and Instincts chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
i seriously love this story, but it has not been updated in years! D: it has almost been 6 years now...
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »