Reviews for Seeing Through Tears
Capucine chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
Haha I like how an update in 3 weeks turned into five years.

I love your story! I think it would be great if you would finish it, even after all this time (if you still remember it, that is :P)
TunglMed chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
um... why did you stop the story? :o

it was so good!

well, good luck with whatever's doing now, hope you might finish it sometime :)

Med
swamp13 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
please put another chapter on here!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Poor Anna! Stupid Seth!
Lauren chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Oh. My. God. She punched his sister. Wow never thought that would happen, but it did. You just destroyed most stories claim in being dramatic! I literally had to pause reading the story, and jump up and down to get out my excitment. Not many writers can even comprehend the idea of writing this, but you did. Please post the next chapter _

~lauren~
sdyedanney chapter 19 . 10/24/2010
just read your fic it's really good. i just hope anna will find a way to get away from her father and what is it with both of them? huh! they should just be honest to each other. hope u update soon!
non.graceful chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
likes. loves and maybe wants more
blackrose214 chapter 19 . 10/9/2010
Hey there! I usually dont like stories with female main characters much - usually they whine too much or are obsessed with their clothes. So this one was actually really refreshing and the plot has developped nicely. I like Seth a lot and Id love to finally know more about him. I think he already guessed about Annas dad. But I dont get why Anna cant leave hime, I mean she could always file a police record against her father for abuse - shed have enough witnesses with her brother, her friends, Shannon, the bars on her window ect. Anyway, great story. And Im looking forward to updates *hinthint*
Stephanie chapter 19 . 10/7/2010
I just want you to know that I love this story. It's honestly my favorite fictionpress story pretty much ever. I started reading it years ago and I won't stop waiting until you've finished it! :D Seriously, it rocks. I'll keep checking back but I really do hope you finish it.
MrsHellman chapter 19 . 9/4/2010
This is a great story, I can't really see the need for you to re-write it. Sure, there are some grammatical errors, but other than that it's just fine. I like the plot and the flow of the story, it's not too rushed nor is it standing still.

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
becca chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
agh. this chapter actually made me cry.. ): damn im a loser. LOL

i'm already enjoying this story so much that i dont want to reach the end since this story is pretty much dead D:
Vampireacademyrox chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
love it plz ud soon :D
Odalisquia chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
This story is good so far, though I'm dreading the end because I know it's not finished :\ Oh well. Anyway, Seth sounds totally hot, grammatical mistakes are minimal, and I like Anna so far. Stupid father.

However, I do have one burning question: If both Rae and Nev know about the abuse... why do they not just call the police or child services or whatever? Surely they realize that they can do something about it... unless there's some sort of deep reason that I won't learn till later.

Well, we'll see.
kayla chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
awesome story ..i just keep wanting to read more
true.emotions chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
WOW, this story is amazing in terms of plot, characters as well as the writing! I read the story in one sitting, and it just kept getting better. I would love it if you could update soon, though I realize that it's been years.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »