Reviews for Nina, the dollchild
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Oh, nasty! (I have an overactive imagination) Amazing idea! (I don't know how people come out with this stuff!) Lovely poem. Keep writing!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
nice love it!
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very...creepy. But I liked it!
Mahtyi chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hehe, I like this one! I'm not into poems much, but I have a strange fasiation of sadistic and twisted dolls. Keep up the good work!
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
oh my god you're a sick freak! *runs away screaming* I enjoyed it muchly. Even if I did run away screaming. It was a scream of awe.
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wow. That's quite frighting, if I dare say myself. oO It's going to give me nightmares for the rest of my life! Which is not good, for my psyche! ( *rubs head* See? It's starting already! :o

loserz. ;)
Evoker-of-dreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Freaky...lol nice one )
Ninasnextvictim chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Great inspiration, horrific (in a good way) character. However, she needs to be elaborated upon. This would work better as prose than poetry. Maybe following one tortured soul who encounters Nina? Maybe including all of the information and conception you only tell us in your author's note? I'd like to see this idea really stretched and published officially. Great job.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow, this is really good. That doll sounds freaky to me *shivers* Well great work!
ZaphodChick chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
very interesting, a little creepy but interesting...i wish i could see the drawing, even though i think i have a pretty good image of what it looks like!
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I started this out and thought, oh, it's kind of cute, it's not rhyming real well.. and then I finished it and thought, oh, dear Lord, I'm going to have nightmares.

Which means I like it. Congrats on a freakish character that is stuck in my mind now. Really. I like it, in a Stephen King warped reality kind of way.
Firgof Umbra chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I haven't left forever. In fact, I've only just now about to arrive. _

-maelstromchaotis
Blackening the Ivy chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i like it alot...but it's missing something...*needs more*...*runs around chanting "part two! part 2! part 2!"*...hehe...
Anray Jzitusia chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
(Heart pounding) Thats cool and of course horror. I like writing.

P.S. I've loaded alot of chapters. Please R&R. And Update Ice please. You can't leave us hanging like that.
Lord Iceberg chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Excellently done, and fantastic for a first horror poem. And indeed, if this poem was read from the glowing computer screen in the dead of night, it would be sure to give one the creeps.