Reviews for My Sky
reader9641 chapter 24 . 7/8/2006
WOW! this was such a beautiful story!
LurkerForever chapter 24 . 1/11/2006
Wow. The person below me is so right. You have paint pictures with your words. I can practicaly see Peter and Sky. You should publish this. Its Better then Great/Awesome. Its..Awesomest
Elly Alma chapter 24 . 11/11/2005
This was a mellow story. You have a way with words. It's magnificent. You painted pictures with letters. I love it. I love the Peter Pan in your story. It's great. But the way Peter died was vague. I think you meant it to be that way? Great story **clap clap clap
anon chapter 24 . 10/30/2005
Oh, wow. That's so sad... I loved the whole thing. You should get it published if you haven't already...it's a great story. I can't believe it... Your writing was captivating. I am absolutely in love with this.
morbidfaerie chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
oh wow. this story should really be reviewed for more. this is really good. so far no grammatical errors, well nothing i noticed. and the story line is so far so good. : )
Risto chapter 24 . 6/28/2005
Truly breathtaking... magnificent... i .. i really can't explain in other words i mean... it's fantastic, it's.. it's everything a couple or a single should read... if not published already u must... it's not just a compliment...
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 17 . 6/2/2005
this is uniquely typical. ha ha no, wait, the point i have is that i seem to have 2 "first loves" who think i really love the other. that leaves me out in the cold doesn't it?
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 23 . 6/2/2005
Gee, I CAN cry... and sigh, and smile, and dream faithfully. this story has given me so much that i cannot review freely. to make you laugh as well: would you believe i wanted to have a girl named Sky? still may.
beth is chill chapter 24 . 6/2/2005
Sad! It's like.. He taught her to live and then when he finished his job god called his angel back home. Ma.. That reminds me of a book I read win 6th grade.. "Bridge to Tarabithia" I think it was called... I loved it.
Ainohikari Maxwell chapter 24 . 6/2/2005
That was absolutely gorgeous. It made me cry, and that is a hard feat. you have a wonderful talent and definately should write
Heart of sunshine chapter 24 . 5/30/2005
I love it! I read through the end and I think you're an amazingly talented writer. This story is so touching and I love how you added peter pan in. If you haven't already, I think you should seriously consider publishing this. Thanks

Amanda
Heart of sunshine chapter 11 . 5/30/2005
I love your writing style! Everything is so... real! Amazing!
kiwisandlimes chapter 24 . 5/30/2005
I love this story so much. I like sad endings, personally, so in my eyes this story is perfect. And so sad. ;_; Amazingly well written.
phae chapter 24 . 5/29/2005
this story almost made me cry, its so good!. i love this story.
unknownpleasures chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
I *knew* he would rescue her! There's something odd about Peter, though... Will we find out in a later chapter? Good for Sky for breaking it off with Blake; he's a jerk.
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »