Reviews for Perfect Christmas
ClassicTrick chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
aw thats cute and sweet...hmm opposite of my christmas...hehe i like these write more
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
aw this is sweet and very romantic...sounds like a nice christmas : )
raelove chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
aw :coos:: thats so sweet! -Stephanie
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
that is really simple and cute. plus it flows really well, a bonus. you're doing good, keep at it
shinco chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OH, THAT IS THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS, ISN'T IT? That was so romantic! Boy, you have a gift for that definitely! I'm putting that on my favorite stories list! That was definitely one of your best works ever, indeed! Cool! _
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
The idea is very sweet and the image it paints is lovely. However, consider broadening your word choice, such as replacing beautiful for another adjective after the first use, and choosing a sronger word than "cute". Also, you use the word Christmas about eight times. For such a short poem, you should be able to manage avoiding this kind of repetition. Nice in general, though, and it captures the holiday spirit wonderfully.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
O.O ::adds to favs.:: KAWAII ! XD ::Hugs:: I love this !

~ Noelle ~
xx-FireGoddess-xx chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Merry Christmas! Aww and what a sweet poem! Coolies you got what u wanted for christmas, heh i better go hope i get what i want...Anyways, lovely work! _
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I found it lovely, in that wistful way of mine. I particularly liked the verse, "She giggles, while I stand there smiling,But inside, feeling really nervous about what's going to happen"for I have only ever been nervous in regards to romance. Chris
SilvurFeenix chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
_ Whew, awesome. _ Merry X-mas to you too! Thanks for reviewing my poem...w00t. Heh, keep writing...damn.. you got alot of poems...XD
Zixaphir chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
It's cute. Heh, I don't really know what else to say. Strangly, I've taken a recent liking to romance, and this poem takes the cake of the other stuff I've read.

Oh yeah, thx for the review!
VellichorNunu chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I got your reviews and I thank you from the bottom of my flattered heart. I just read one of your compositions and it is so good. I just can't hide the smile on my face after reading it. Great job!
vballgurl154 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
It doesn't rhyme, but i like it!
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
that was really really cute.. and sweet.. and i loved it. thank you for your review and yes that movie was wickedly disgusting.. but yeah.. great poem!

-gnimrodd
raniaur chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Aww. That's so lovely! Glad you got ur perfent Xmas! You write really nice too, you know. And I wnna read all that you have written.. It'll take some time though, You've written alot. But then I'm new to this site, so yeah. Good JOB! And you never stop too! :D :D :D