Reviews for Undead
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
Wow, I love the tranditional/untraditional thing you've got going on here. It's creative, I can't believe I've never thought of it before. You've got some great imagination going on here, update soon.

pewpewpera fah wef chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Lol, gravity. I love the paragraph with the plane crashing, it was very descriptive and eerily sad. Awesome update.

evil-kenshin chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
great update,is this the end?
mj chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
great story! i've just discovered this genre (i like to write, too), and i love the way you wrote this. awesome! update soon please!

*molly jeane*
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Oh, I'm glad you continued too, becuase it was fun to read. I like the part where you said the engienes went out and it was like being deaf. I think that's what it would be like, too, because those things are so dang loud you can barely talk to the person next to you. Awesome. Keep going!

evil-kenshin chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
its good, but i think you should do a 2nd chapter explaining about how they survive the crash or something
DeadIntentions chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wonderful I love it!
Emily Robin chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Great concept, very well executed. The dialoge worked well except for some of the speech tags that got a bit tedious. I think it's always better to just say "he said" instead of "he teased" or "he groaned" because those things tend to get irritating and they can be clarified by describing actions instead. I hope I explained that alright. But, of course, I'm nitpicking since I know I always like a little criticism with my praise. I was really looking forward to the plane crash and getting to see how Jack walked away. It's probably going to be tricky to figure out how to work that, but I say go for it. Unless, of course, there never was going to be a crash and she only said that to trick him into letting her suck his blood...

Good story, though; I'm definitely going to read the rest of your stuff as soon as I get a chance.
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Umm, I'm creeped out. Let me explain. I just flew a very long flight on a very small DC9. I was seated by myself in the last seat on the plane. There was this guy next to me who reminded me of someone from Interview with a Vampire (the movie) and he had really long curly hair. A few rows in front of me was a guy coming home from the marines for Christmas. We hit some turbulance so bad at the end of our flight that we had to make an emergency landing in a different airport to get out of it. That is why your story creeped me out. It's like you took it from my mind or something. *shiver* Anyway, I think you should continue with this, I want to find out what happens when the plane crashes on he survives.

Confluence chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Whoa...
Kantessa chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Keep writing about it?

Please?

I love it. its very good.