Reviews for White Christmas Eve
Crimson Flowers chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I like this...it captures my attention cause it seems so magical.(christmas) thanks for reviewing my work again!
Nanners chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I really liked this. There were a few typos, so you might want to skim it again, but otherwise I just thought that this was an excellent poem. I love the rhyming (rhyming poems are always the poems that appeal to me most. _) Good work!
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
You captured the spirit of christmas perfectly! it reminded me of when I was a little kid.
MonarchsCry chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
wow... christmas poem #1 absolutely amazing... very good use of words that ryhme! (Im not very good at that)
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That's good. You're really good!
thederangedsage chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
very, very good. Love the imagery depiction and thoughts hidden behind them.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
aw, what a beautiful poem! _ i loved the lines: "Looking in hopes to get a glimpse

Of that Santa Claus ever since

…they trusted in magic and make believe

To put out mild and cookies on Christmas Eve"

and also:

"And not only that, but the concept of Christmas day,

To be with family, and with snow

And no place to go…

…you’ll stay." great poem! loved it. _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
To put out mild and cookies on Christmas Eve...milk

And when Christmas Eve approaches it slumber...its

I like it a lot... very sweet and cute... thanks for your reviews
DigiDayDreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Thanks for reviewing my story! Now onto your poem:'I'm not sure what style you're going for. The stanzas are rhymed, but there are different numbers of syllables in each stanza, sounding awkward if read vocally. Otherwise, you did a good deal of capturing a lot of vivid images and the big picture of Christmas Spirit. But if you want it to sound better, it would be best to keep the same number of syllables in each stanza.'I'll try to update that story you reviewed. And thanks again. you made my day like banana cookies, which I really like.'Spell ya later!
TheChuck0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Great poem! I really enjoy Christmas time(most anytime holiday poetry really) poetry. I'm sorry I don't review your stuff as much as you review mind, but a rarely have nothing to say about them, but they are all very good. Thanks, happy holidays.
Zixaphir chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Dang... Just reading that lets off a "Professional" Feeling... I like, you keep doin' this, I keep readin', we be friends some day, XD.

Anyhow, I saw a typo (mild and cookies), but it's nothing serious. Go You!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Cute, I love the timeless feel of up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.