Reviews for She Floats
hatingXhumanity chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
hey i love this image. i have a poem about basically the same idea. it's called "goddess" if you want to check it out. you're one of my favorite writers on here def.
Sheets chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is the best poem I've ever read on this site, thus far.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Hm, this one is different from your more recent peices. But I like it. It's simple, clean, fresh but it's definitly got that hostile emotion right beneath the surface of the words.

Great piece.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i can definetly feel this! great peom!
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Nicely written. I like the form. last 5 lines are very meaningful. good work!
apromptedpoet chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I know someone like this. Jeez they make you so...argh...Like you said in your review: pissing-me-off-ish _

But oh well. We all have to get there at least once in our lives right? Yeah..

It's still annoys the hell out of me goddammit!

Anyway. As usual, great writing. I like this a lot!

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
in theory chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I love this. I love your writer's bio too, it's so individual. You're really creative.
Hermoics chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Thank you for your review, I think. It would be nice to be on a shirt or a mug. I like your poem. I watched Mean Girls last nite and this poem kinda reminds me of it. Strange I guess. Aneways Love Hermoics
BlackFlights chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I like the idea behind the poem I'm not sure I really get any type of concept about it except someone being perfect. I think it would have worked better if you put in something about nobody being perfect. But overall a well written piece of work.
frugale chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Sublime.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Really cool poem. I really like it! nice repetition at da end as well, it makes da poem even better~ Nice job here, keep writing!

**If you can, please R and R some of my work too. I will appreciate it a lot! Merry Special and Great Christmas to you~

OnE
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Humorous... and that is wonderful. It enhances the feel of the poem. My favourite line "Gorgeous! Fabulous! Gorabulous!" Heh.. I love how you broke some of the lines to be just one word per line, it helps emphazise the so-called 'perfection' (for some odd reason..) Wonderful work. Keep it up.

-Anathema