Reviews for Heartbroken all over again
Infection chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
a very sad, powerful poem, you are superb writer, love is totally your genre. ~infection~
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
well,—there you go,—¿a new paramour now?

you make me want to do the "Back to School,"

Rodney Dangerfield comedy love,

but i'm just so damn happy with whole heart,

that it seems criminal to let it break,

from some chance meeting and a fast romance,

o yes,—i'm watching from the sidelines safe,

i'm a good coach,—i'll send some plays your way,

but into the field not for quite a while,

the bump and grind could dislocate my soul,

especially when it was done to song,

o no,—stop it now,—don't let it get on,

because you know what happens when it starts.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Good poem, damn endless cycles! I hate those. One typo, 'but ever time' ever needs to be every.

Thanks for my reviews!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
thats sucks butt! (the situation)... wow. i know this! good job and keep writing! and i look forward to ur reviews on my new stuff cause u always seem to have good suggestions :P
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
nice job! this is such a sad poem though...i hate the thought of love ending in heartbreak...its totally ur genre of writing though. lol.

later daysFTT
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
again the angst of love speaks in loud whispers here
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
aww...the end is so sad. i kno wat u mean...i can relate to it too.
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
This is very sad. I still believe my wishes will come true... I hope so anyway...
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
well, sadly i can relate since my heart was recently left in shambles on the floor. ..anyway, this a good one! powerful and lots of emotion. great work.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
i've gotta say WOW! to this one. it rings so many bells, and makes so much sense. i especially like the last stanza- its so true. Fantastic job. Han.
vballgurl154 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is powerful... in a weird way. I can relate. im adding this to my fav stories...
myno chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
very sad... the first line kind of bothered me for some reason- "I wish I could just wish this all away" comes off like a tounguetwister, i think it reads better as "I want to wish this all away" or something similar. THis is a matter of personal taste though, so if you like it the way it is, ignore me.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
wow. i like it a lot. we all have the child in us that just wants us to believe it's all going to work out. great poem! But ever single time...Every

ttus
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
AW ! This was soo sweet ! I think I might have a cavity ! O.O - Just kidding.

~ Noelle ~