Reviews for Prince Charming
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aw this poem is such a sweet one! Think the transition between those stanzas is fine, fits the poem well. Also yeah if you could show me how to do the stanzas at some point :) My emails on my profile. Thank you so much if you have time and no worries if not. Keep writing!
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
that was really good I liked it very very much
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Sweet ending, but really, not a great boyfriend. Good poem!~Elli
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
wow, gorgeous! you have a great talent for writing (although i haven't gotten around to reading more of ur stuff, i will)! on the favorite lists of 91 members! wow, you are really good!

and i'm really touched you reviewed mine! thank you for them!

(guess what? I just added you to my fav authors list too :)
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
another great poem. good job!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i like the transititon. the fact that it doesnt quite flow makes it seem rocky. which goes with the whole poem cause its a rocky relationship. fits nicely!
RedXfire chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Cool, people in love who are told they can do better but only think of one person i like it but i think you missed spelled something but who cares its a grate poem
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
O' how this speaks to a heart I know too well, the last stanza speaks volumes, so real is this poem, Prince Charming for all its worth is a fairy tale and it is the truth of love that sits at this last stanza, so well done.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Perfect's only as you perfect him to be. If he's the one, he'll come back. m
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
great poem, very defiant message.. and i know how you feel, i think.. well hopefully things will get better, and at least you're getting amazing poems out of it.. (even though that's a sick way of looking at heartbreak...)well, anyway, greatj ob

-gnimrodd
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Thank you for your kind reviews. - I felt like deicating a poem to someone. .; I guess the Christmas spirit possessed me. O.O - And since you where so king to point out my mistakes. (And in such a kind way. ::hugs::) I felt you deservedd it. V-V

O.O Awesome poem. Gorgeous as always. - (Just so you know: I'm taking a little absence from F.P. To edit my poems and try and finish a little project I've been working on. Wish me luck ! - ::Hugs::)

~ Noelle ~
Pirouette chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
interesting... real life of a fairy tale... I like it.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
the last stanza really says a lot...liked it...the slight confusion from the 2nd last to the last...the last stanza was probably the best...

just a question...these poems go with ur life at present rite? srry if i sound nosy, but i couldnt help noticing the numerous heartbreak poems uve written lately. well, dont worry, things will be fine...!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I love it. Expecially the last stanza. Its wonderful!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
what can i say but that this is beautiful? its more reflective and detailed than some of your other recent work, and i personally prefer it this way. i love the factual way you relate whats going on, and the way you start the fourth stanza with "and" just makes the flow really um... flowy! Han.