Reviews for My Letter To You
poisonous chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I love the bitter angle of it all. It all flowed together and was patient for the ending. Nothing seemed rushed or out of place. Great Job.
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That's really awesome! The way you wrote and the anger and bitterness could be felt. That really was awesome!
Soviet chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I like it...

Ofcourse it lacks all the standard things I look for usually.. but that's okay for this poem, 'cause it still works.

However, if I was you I'd format it even more like a letter, maybe even put some metophorical adress, etc.
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
How very superior! He sounds like such an air head... Splendid. I heart your work! Please, oh, please write more like this!

Joe.

The angel wallowed in death.
somethingpoeticandmeaningful chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wowers. I really like the description and the metaphors, good job displaying your emotions in such a beautiful way. I would have just been like DFGKJHFKDHGAKL. I guess this kind of shows your personality, how you write. You think poetically:)

I love the poem, but I know strong emotions lay behind it. Stay strong baby. I love you.

Remember, be a fighter.
Perfectly Flawed chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh my god. This was so beautiful. -gasp- I love it. Its now on my favorite lists. It shows every emotion as to which I feel at times.

Read and review my new stuff. :D
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Oh... This would make a good angry heavy metal song... \m/
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
god that was so ment for my ex :-)