Reviews for Suicide Mission
reesexsooxfly chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Therese again!Nice sequel. Although, I am still confused as to why the dude framed Kryst. But nice work!
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
GAH! I can't believe you didn't e-mail me or something when you wrote this! Not very nice...

Anyway, I'll start this review off the way I start off the review of everything you write that has him in it. Kryst is the man! He's got several great one liners in there.

"If they weren’t strictly business, they were mainly physical relationships. If you catch my drift. If you don’t . . . Then you are an absolute dumbass."

And:

"Hey, at least I get paid to murder people!"

There are several other ones too, but I don't want this entire review just to be quotes from your story.

Anyways, great job. (Though I would've liked a bit better reason than just 'he hated him' but the story was good enough that I can't complain about anything.)
Katie-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This is uber excellent my dearie! I like it a lot. A lot a lot. Wish you were here. Anyway, have a great new year and rest well knowing you wrote a KILLER good story.
Proh Crepitus chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Oh, this is cooleh! Love the ending line. And yes, I didn't know who anyone was. Hooray!
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Brilliant, m'dear. Once again, you have created a fantastic story. "Well . . . At least I knew what to get for myself as a late birthday present . . . A dagger." I totally started cracking up when I read that. Remember writing that one Greava chapter in the tent? Yup. Good times. "I hate coffee..." XDD