Reviews for Under Johhny's bed
la derniere chose chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This scared the shiznaps outta me! I may be 13, but still I have an image of that bloody monster stuck in my mind. I guess that was your intention, though.
Exiled-Knight chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
o, creepy yet a perfect ending. Bravo, great story. And you know, I never realized the accursed nature of the name John, but now that I think about it, it is true.
Benton87 chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
good ending, definetly a story by you. It has YOU written all over it, which isint a bad thing. I liked it.

Notneb
JudgementMathew chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Lovely story reminds me of d20 modern.

Mat
b0x3rz chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Wow. This is an AMAZING story. I'm guessing it's already ended, with the blood and all.. But this was awesome. Heh.
Benton87 chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Hey man, that was awesome. A nice original story, damn good quotes (Floyd, and the inside joke of "bad things happen to people named johnny") which were funny as well. Nice...
Eternal Gabreille chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Whoa, that was a terrific story and I love the end of the 4th chapter.
altered carbon chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
O_o...very good, very creepy. More please!
The Fool chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Hey last reveiw don't worry bout my bad new to the site didn't know there was chapters.*Putting a giant L on his forehead.* No that was a really good story Joe keep it up.
The Fool chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
What happened? *thinking* Wait its Joeseph, he died. Good story man your lucky i'm older or i would be kicking your butt for making me scared.
JudgementMathew chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Gosh this story is the shizneck it would make a great movie.

Ma†
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
i feel really sorry for this kid, really i do! *hugs him while wacking the monster* get thee hence you weird thing you...lol but on a more serious note, very nice chapter! update soon! i was starting to wonder about this story!
Exiled-Knight chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
The monster is really cool, a bit evil, but cool none the less. Poor Johnny.

Katlyn
midnightlinx chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
That was totally chilling,is'nt it funny how the things we used to fear find there ways back to us all thanks to you! was great and awesome!Good work noveliest!
Eternal Gabreille chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
That chapter was awesome. I just love the how twisted you have made this story. I love it.