Reviews for Ophelia
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
The girl's death pains my heart. I think that "pregnant with hope" is a great metaphor.
heidi.rebecca chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
morbidly beautiful.. what can i say?

i love your writing.

its so powerful.

so moving.

keep writing!
a-random-writer chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
wow. you have a way with words that can make something so, morbid as suicide seem, pretty, i guess. not really the word i am looking for but...
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow. I love the way it is written. Beautiful descriptions and nice imagery. It's a bit too sad- (I love sad stories ) it's perfect! I loved it. It's difficult for a compostion to take my breath away-well this one did. Poor Ophelia, having to go to the extremes to end up with her suffering.

Tragic yet beautiful.
Suzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Beautiful. I'm sorry I can't be more interesting but that's the best word I can think of - sad, wonderful, touching, beautiful.
Someone chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow...morbid. Not that it's not good, just so...morbid. Deathly. Good description, though. It's sort of beautiful, in it's own weird, freakish writing, I love your stories.
S. Renee chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was a very beautiful description of death, I must say, if death can ever be beautiful. And I liked the last sentence; it summed up the passage well. "She had thrown her breath away."
xraspberrykissesx chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow...It's so sad!I love it!
dust2dust chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Beautifully written... I especially liked the way you described how she "let go" without actually saying it outright. Nice work .
Lykaios chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
you are an amazing writer. one thing though, how did she kill herself? You hint at a hanging but I'm not sure.
ErgoSchmergo chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Wow. I love it. Your writing is beutiful. Your word choice is...unbeleivable...yea nothing to critizise here, so keep up the good work.
aims80 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I like what you've written.