Reviews for Jenna
monkey chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
it's so sad... it makes me want to cry, but at the same time, it's so beautiful & true.
philoslove chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow... arresting, and very ahuntingly beautiful in a way. Beautifully morbid... The diction is wonderful, I loved the descriptions of Chelsea, from her eyes to her voice... Awesome. And the twist at the end is stunning as well. Absolutely amazing.

I thought you shouldn't have put the word 'Moral' there, but just put the "Even... to them" at the start in italics, like some author's note, but without the A/N of course. It, NOT being the starting paragrah, not part of the story. Get what I mean? If don't, the apologies. It'll be a great start.

P.S I've read your profile and you said you're really bad at updating. Yeah, I know, BUT... I STILL am waiting for Chlorine Friendship to be updated. Yup, I like it a lot.
Aged Parent Peggotty Barkis chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I like this story especially with the twist at the end. Your description was very good, especially of the eyes.

I don't think you needed to writedown the moral at the end but I suppose that is not too important.
tyrantvirus chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Great story. I was just wondering about the charred feet and torn scalp. Clearly Chelsea had done something awful to herself, but what could have done that? At first I thought she had slashed her wrists but then I read on. That was the only thing I had found confusing.

I suppose this is pretty sad, after all, sometimes a suicide can be contagious to those close to the person. Nice work.

-ViR_US
Blondeggman chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
OM FRICKIN G! THIS IS AWSOME! the begining was a little too graphic but it was awsome. yay!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow. My moms a nurse and something similar happened to her or was it one of her co-workers. . This was haunting and just inspiring. O.O Thank you for the inspiration ! x]

Noelle
Marydid chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
It's beautiful. Good moral!