Reviews for A Brother's Bond
curiouscandy chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
woah steamy! really really good. incest..hehehehe :)

just one thing though make sure you edit your stuff before you post it or get someone to read through it, just a few spelling mistakes here and there other than that, awesome awesome story and job!
dyers-eve chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
Weird, but very awsome xx
Teddy Ricker chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
It's freedomfly101 again. I just finished your story thus far, and it was really really good! I liked it a lot and you should definetly write more to it. Come and check out my stuff, and email me sometime. I thought it was FANTASTIC!
Teddy Ricker chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is amazing! You must continue this even further! I LOVE it, because I know I could never write something like this. You should write more chapters! :}
dragonboy3611 chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
This was really great! OMG...continue!
JadedFox chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Fox Says: Wow...this is...really...intriguing, love. I myself am writing a story on incestual love (even though the brother is adopted) and I really appreciate your knack for writing. Kudoz!

-Fox~
Crazy chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
the thought of incest within my family is revolting. incest in another family however, is SEXY. WOOT!

Your go Zack! You give your body to that brother of yours!

Update soon please!
Crimson S chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Hey, I like the idea of this story. Pretty good. However...CAN YOU MAKE THE CHAPTERS A LITTLE LONGER?Please! Oh, and by the way...will ya update soon? Please do!
behind the lights chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
YAY! ! !
kazoua chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Hm, interesting in a way. You have a classic setting and plot, the boy is aware of his lust and just how immoral it is, and you have them jacking off, splendid. Well, in my opinion, this was kind of short, a little more detail and writing would make it much more excellent. Yaoi/shounen-ai/boy smut/incest/etcetera is more of a manga and anime thing, better to put this there and try to get more hits. If you've never been to that section, trust me, it has many of these types of stories. Good luck on your next chapter, I'll try to review again if I find it.