Reviews for The Seclusion Room
Deceased chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
The plot seems to have gotten on to a good start...keep on writing.
Antony At Last chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I have alot to say. I will start off with congratulations, that was a well written story, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. The way you described everything, making each detail apparent, subtly. The scene was almost to easily envisioned, I had no problem picturing the characters and there surrounding, the feeling of being uncomfortably close to such strange happenings threatened to take hold of me. I have only two suggestions you might want to consider. In paragraph 6, 3rd sentence, "Dark shadows covered the end of the hall, seemingly to have no end." Shouldn't seemingly be seeming, or if you wanted to keep seemingly change "to have no end" to endless. Suggestion two is for the 28th paragraph, 2nd sentence, "Especially, to a girl that's not from this earth, or perhaps, not at all." That doesn't seem to make complete sense, it seems that "not at all" isn't enough to fill the space. Perhaps something like, not real at all. Well those were the only two things I saw, maybe I'm wrong about them. I won't pretend to be an expert. Again, your story was wonderful, very grand, if you think about it, in a morbid sense of course. Sorry to take up so much of your time.