Reviews for The Court Of Miracles
Freeelancer chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
It's an interesting poem. I like the whole concept of personifying the whole thing. It's a good poem. It had an interesting aproach, and it's fresh. Good work.

chrys
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
What? I definitely didn't get an author alert for this... *glares daggers at FP* Anyway, you know I think this is awesome... and that I thought it was a really awesome song by like.. I don't know. One of those awesome, poeticly genius foreign Gothic bands I so love... it's that good, and I can just hear it being made into this gorgeous musical piece... m... anyway, you know I love this. I really do... and I'm so happy to see you wrote another thing! YAY! *favorites*
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i think your new style worked well for you! great imagery and description... this is a great poem!

Lauren
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
beautiful structure imagery and whatnot; this poem flows silksmooth, and it's a successful experiment, i declare. -kismet.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
This is a lovely pom. - Sweet and intense. Pretty yet beautiful. ::adds to fav. stories lists.:: Well done !

Noelle
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
i like it... a very cool new format.. merry xmas and happy new years to you too!
IHJ chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
"Her name is JusticeYet her body is Sin"

Sweet and nice. Interesting style. I'm a bit in the stupid, blur mode right now so I can't really decipher what the poem's about but I do like the images. Doesn't seem as deep - or is the proper word somber? - as your other poems but new style. *thumbs up*

Izzy J.