Reviews for Thinking of you
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow that was amazing it was so good very beautiful I liked it very much
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This peice is saturated in passion, and I love it. Excellent. Eww, exes...lets just get rid of them. Heh...hope to hear from you soon: Zam
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Wow. I'm sorry about that. It always sucks how every little thing reminds you of them. Just one spacing issue theexact. I love the poem! In fact, I love all of your poems. Finally, some one who doesnt do rhyming . ~Elli
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
wow...it was beautifully written. i kno exactly wat u mean...i feel the same way abt my ex...heh...
Catling 9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Very beautiful and emotional. Much enjoyed.
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
ah, thanks for all of your reviews! i love all of your poems. this one is one of the good one's i've read. heartbreak ::sigh:: don't we all get it,-i do like the discriptions you use in this poem. great job.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i find that so damn dreamy its beautiful!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I love it. I don't know if I can relate. In some ways yes, in some ways no, but I won't get into it. Nice job. :)
RedXfire chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
well i cant relate to it but i know a girl who has afther i broke up with her so yeah very nice cool twist in the middle i thought it was going to keep on being happy nice
Quirin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I really like this piece. I know just how this feels, as if every little thing you see and do reminds you of them. In a way, being haunted by someone is far worse than the moment when they hurt you because it seems to be almost unshakable.

Quirin
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hey this is gr8. It reminds me of my ex and i always wonder if he even acknoledges my existence anymore. I love ur writing

*~Rachel~*
frozen tiger tears chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
cute poem!im so srry! i feel bad because you've been faithfully reviewing my stuff for ages and i havent reviewed urs in a LONG TIME! im srry!

alwaysFTT
vballgurl154 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I'm adding this to my favorite stories- great job!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love the reference to the lip gloss and the color of the sky...It is funny how the smallest of things become so monumental in a moment as this
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
in the second last line youre missing a space, but other than that, its really amazing - i love the imagery and the way you express memories. iv been having a lot of those times recently. nicely done. Han.