Reviews for From Riches To Rags
Revamp chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
So far, this is a great story. I love the characters and your plot is interesting and it serves a moral purpose. I know this story is old but I hope you continue it.
Revamp chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
This chapter reminds me of A Christmas Carol except with dogs. I love that concept. It's about time Tess learned her lesson.
Revamp chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Tess is definitely stuck in her beloefs and stubborn. The scene with Kara sharing her treat with the stray was heart warming and cute. Great chapter.
Revamp chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is a great story so far. It's well written and the characters are endearing and wonderful. It serms like Tess is acting like a bratty, priviledged child but I hsve a feeling that will all change soon.
Zeldaveedramon chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
You must continue this, this is definitly book material, as well as an animated special.
Young King101 chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
In the words of Nelson, "Ha-haa!" Serves her right, the brat; I think you've done good on this chapter. It sounds like a good kids book, or even movie (i guess cuz it reminds me of Lady and the Tramp). Till the next chapter, bye.

*Pega-Gryph.
Young King101 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
I've finally gotten to reading more of this story: you tell 'er Alexander *whistle*! Sorry, I'm goin' overboard, this is good Writerfoever, she's finally getting a taste her own kibble. Till the next chapter man, keep up the good work.

*Rojer.
Sockie the green sock chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
That'll teach her! Update soon
Sockie the green sock chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Still can't be bothered to sign in. Go Alexander! Teach that Tess a lesson
Sockie the green sock chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Cant be bothered to sign in. Anyhoo. Poor stray dog! Kara is nice to give her food. Meanwhile Tess is not nice.
Tear Me Apart chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Shesh! Could Tess be anymore stuck up?
Young King101 chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
How mean, atleast Thomas felt a little down for not sharing his, it seems to me that Tess doesn't deserve Kara and Thomas's friendship no matter what she tells herself. This is good, I wonder what will happen next? Update soon!

*Pega-Gryph.
Young King101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
M-how aweful, very selfish and unthinkable behaviour. Pretty short, but I'm game for the next bit, good job man.

*pegagryph.
KalinaGirl chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Pronouns...you need to use pronouns! The example that I will always remember is "Vicky was riding a horse. Vicky was very nervous. Vicky thought Vicky would fall off." thats what your writing reminds me of sometimes. Please don't be mad at me, I love you! But I really do love this story! Keep going!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Auch. Vain little thing, isn't she? She'll be learning a lesson soon enough, I guess.

Great chapter!