Reviews for The Kingdom of Madayla
florida chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Haha! This should be amuseing, Iris and Dare on a quest...together... that just doesn't work. florida
florida chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Dare is awsome! But I still say that Iris is better. Now it's really getting late... oh well got to keep reading, I've the got the other 3 chapters to read before I got to
florida chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
This one was just as good if not better! I'm starting to really like Iris, she sounds rally kool. You know she's not that princess in destrest sorta person. Great, it's late and now your makeing me keep reading these things. STOP MAKEING YOUR STORY SO GOOD! It's all you fault if I'm tired tommorow.
florida chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh MY GOD! this is so awsome! What do you mean your first two chapters would be boreing this first one was GREAT! I really hate this Harriett girl though she's sounds like a teacher, and teachers remind my about school. The horror. I wonder if she has to do with anything on this up comming attack? Well i've got to keep reading the rest of the chapters...florida
Losuai chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Wonderful. However, I'd change the rating to a little higher.
Karuli chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Luvin the story. Can't wait for update.
roxy-babe912 chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
Well its good. But get into the romance more !
Nightmare Of Eden chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
In order to deal with some chapters thee is NOT writing *coughs loudly* I read some more of your work, and I really like this! Me lurrvs it *worships the ground behind these eyes trods on* Though I don't think I love it quite as much as Love, In a Box (HILARIOUS-I BEG of you to write more! BEG!), it's really great and I'm definitaly interested in reading more...AFTER LOVE IN A BOX!

Ahem. Anyways, great write, hope to read more (especially...of Love in a box!)
Barkers chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Oh Wow! i love this story! :D it rocks my cats socks clen off! *nods frantically* i must know what happens next! or..or..or i will i'll cry i will lol
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
argh. update asap! Sage
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
i could have sworn that i had read and reviewed this before...but anyways, this story is beyond amazing, just like ur other ones! im gonna review at the end, but i just had to say i liked lord terria, lol. and dare is a hottalicious babe! lol.
lemjo chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Yeah...I made a note a while ago to check this story out and I'm just now getting to it...kinda forgetful at times. Anyways, I'm glad I did. I think this story has a great start. I love the bickering b/w Dare and Iris. I can't wait to read more, esp to find out more about Dare's past.
retoxrainbow chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! i love this chapter! haha poor Dare, he got slapped! I love this story! And thank you for the dedication thingy-ma-bob too! Keep writing!
retoxrainbow chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
I am DYING! I love this story so much! are you going to be updating soon?
retoxrainbow chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
i really like this story. Dare's really funny!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »