Reviews for My Papa
Michael Kim chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I love it. That's just all I can say. I love it.
crazybeautiful89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
this is so beautiful. your work is amazing, especially this one. i love my dad a lot, he and my mum have done everything for me and made me who i am now and i love them for it. thank you for writing this, it makes me value them even more. they mean the world to me. all my love parina x
Silence the Storm chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Stunning, stunning. Did this get published anywhere else but on this site? I hope it did, because it should. I absolutely love it. Why doesn't this have more reviews? It's a wonderful short story, with the different ages as the different paragraphs. Truly one of the best things I have read on this site, and let me tell you, I have read A LOT of things on this site. Your story beats them all.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow, this is a great story. It's cool how you use different ages to tell the story. I wrote one like it called "Past Tense"Brilliant work.

*lime-girl*
mjgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This is a very good story. I really liked the way you went from different ages and told something special in each part. I really enjoyed your writing and encourage you to do more! Good Work!